How do you indulge?

We spend months cultivating and babying our beloved plants.
After all the time growing, drying and curing, our long waited for bud is finally ready to be enjoyed.

What’s your favorite way to indulge in some fine homegrown?

Pipe? Bong? Bubbler? Or maybe a good old fashioned hand rolled joint.

What’s your favorite way of indulging? Let’s see how you do it.
Let’s see some of your favorite pieces. Got a nice pipe or bong to show?

Let’s see ‘em!

Here’s one of my mini bongs

9 Likes

Nothing beats a joint/blunt for me. But my second is a glass pipe, nothing fancy cause I will break it. For a while I was using the small glass tasters, but just recently went back to a regular size.

Dont like the vapes/extracts, wax is ok at best. Edibles help with my pain but not the muscular/sleep issues, and take FOREVER to be effective.

5 Likes

I like good old rolling papers. Full Flavor without the Clean Up.

4 Likes

i use Sugar Wax by slightly melting the Wax, tweezering the bud and dipping it into the wax, then roll it in the Kief Jar. it’s my favorite for everything. it will slop a bong

3 Likes

the smell flavor and high is of the old Hash from Napolese or Afghan

3 Likes

Any way will do, but my favorite way to smoke has been my little desk piece/ashcatcher combo.

3 Likes

Sweet!
Very nice @CoolBubs
Very effective too!

3 Likes

I like alcohol tinctures. I grind and decarb (bake at 240 for 30 minutes) 1/2 oz or so, then put in a jar. Cover with 95% grain alcohol like Everclear, and let it sit for a week, shaking it daily. At the end of the week, I strain the alcohol into a glass jar and administer with a dropper. My best is 1/2 dropper in a drink or coffee or straight down my throat. My average is a whole dropper. 45 minutes later I am flying. This makes hundreds of doses, very efficient.

8 Likes

that’s pretty dang cool. i have to show my wife your idea.

2 Likes

my wife makes weed cakes and i tell her that i don’t see any weed in them then 30 minutes later i’m smiling asleep :smile:

2 Likes

Watch out for the dosage! It’s trial and error, and errors can be tough. But once established, you can do anything. I’ve put droppersful on cocoa, let it dry, then add to melted chocolate to make a chocolate bar. Makes a great gift!

2 Likes

Great Idea it’s always fun to try

Sometimes I feel like just keeping it simple with my tiny glass pipe

5 Likes

Carry it everywhere besides courthouse and school

not pictured are dab rig, straw and other bowls

4 Likes

@DeadInside88 Welcome Dead (court and school) that’s funny :smile:

1 Like

Thanks lol its same as my knife, rather have em and not need em than need em and not have em.:upside_down_face:

1 Like

25 years of me, she gets to do and say anything she wants. Her green thumb for growing is bigger than mine. here is one of her GG # 4 Fem.

5 Likes

When I vape, I use my Magic Flight Launchbox. No electronics, very simple, reliable setup made of natural materials. A standard AA battery powers a heating element under a screen trench which holds your herb. As you inhale slowly, the herb heats up through the range of temperatures (you can ignite it if you hold too long), vaporizing all the terpines and cannabinoids at their optimum temperature as the heat increases. Small, discreet, easy to use. Lifetime guarantee even if you’re the one who screws it up, like puncture the screen.

7 Likes

Sweet and simple @Bushdoc!

Very cool

3 Likes

@Bushdoc i heard Phillip Morris is coming out with a tobacco vape set up that never burns the tobacco, it only vapes the raw leaf product and you remove the used part and refill. Hmmm sounds like Phillip Morris soon will be thinking about weed to me. that to me would be no good. :boom: Big Companies. No Trespassing!!

3 Likes