Show Your Homegrown!

I would imagine at a lower heat though, due to its frailty…maybe it goes to liquid form?? Not really sure.

From MDbuds Decarb is the same for keif as it is for trim. Spread it out in a thin layer on some parchment paper on a baking sheet and heat it at 230-240f for 30 minutes or so to just decarb thc. If trying to decarb cbd or convert thc to cbn heat at 250f for 45-60 minutes.

3 Likes

Hey @Hippy1978 Mike,

So are you dry sifting to get that kief? I’m trying that with my trimmings but I only pulled a couple grams in my first run. There’s a lot of larfy bud in it so I thought I’d do better. I’m thinking the material wasn’t dry enough.

1 Like

@CurrDogg420 after I wet trim I lay parchment paper on cookie sheets I then spread out the trim to where it drys out good an put it in a dark room for a couple days an check on once it was dried out it kinda crumbled then I have a trim bin I dumped it into to an then I just gradually stir it with my hands an all the kief falling in the bottom been, it’s funny after all of that when you look at the trim thru the loupe it’s still loaded with chomes

4 Likes

my last extreme gsc for the year are there any other grower that prefer different strains depending on the season?

5 Likes

How do you indulge? :v::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: https://youtu.be/RQppj42jV7M

1 Like

Old school smoked flower here! But, I’m about to spread my horizon

1 Like

moonrocks, Moonrocks, MOONROCKS!! :laughing:

3 Likes

VigorousStretch!

4 Likes

My plant is loving the sunshine this morning

5 Likes

mine want to run and hide as we are back to 110°f again…friggin summer sucks

4 Likes

Yes i think I like growing it the winter better im getting ready to start on some pure indica going to start germ October 6 on harvest moon

2 Likes

@Mrb53004 hey man my girl has those seeds she will have them in the mail today or tomorrow for ya buddy

2 Likes

My outside girls are budding, very pleased so far, looks like a mid October harvest.

5 Likes

thick as a brick…oh Tull would be proud

1 Like

Flowering HGCC gelato fem, sour patch kids and sfvogk. Feeding cal/mag next watering to open up those roots, along with some bone meal. Happy growing!

4 Likes

I am thrilled to see 2 of mine in there…wow, they look great!
Glad you got over all the rain / Rh issues and bugs…did the solution help?

1 Like

Never had any rh or rain issues. They have been inside, growing well. The solution I have been using every third day, one day after watering/feeding. A few gnats on the glue traps but they never touch or chew on the girls! Solution works fantastic, no need for anything preventative but that so far. Used at harvest and before cure on a blackjack auto I trimmed…the no mo mold is a great utility.

1 Like

If gnats are in your soil the larvae feed off the roots you won’t be able to tel on your plants unless you have a infestation

2 Likes

Was wanting to show this chicken and hen mushrooms i found getting compost supplies

it will get brite orange when ready

3 Likes