How do you indulge?

Edibles, tinctures,hash,flower and topicals. I love em all.
I love a good joint as much as some squeaky clean glass.
My daily edibles are usually small cookies. They are about 40 mg /THC each. I eat two to four everyday to mitigate my chronic pain.
Next batch will be twice as strong. :star_struck:

3 Likes

@Darkheart420 :hugs: love the homemade Moon Rocks

5 Likes

Edibles, water pipes, or dry herb vaporizers. Dry herb vaporizers are quickly becoming my favorite. A little goes a long way and I think it has better flavor.

2 Likes

yeah, that’s the right term Dry Herb Vaporizer

1 Like

@MDBuds :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: HGCC Gorilla Glue #4 Fem. i ain’t guna make it :triumph:

8 Likes

Another one of my pieces
Sweet Thai and a local brew

6 Likes

@Khatru Wow! Looks like the very very Real Stuff. Good Grow. Good Genetics

1 Like

Got bored today and cut up a bud and rolled a couple up to go with my morning coffee.

9 Likes

@dmtscravey looks incredibly Sticky and great color also. Happy High Times Brother :smile: Skip The Pain

Well the wifey said she wanted one, and we all know how that goes, so it arrived today. Hits like a TON OF SILK, smooth as fuck but knocks you FLAT.

7 Likes

@Rye : Really Niiice! :+1::v:

1 Like

@Rye Geez Man, a Nuclear Bong :joy: Got High and Went to Heavens Bliss

@Khatru @Rye @CoolBubs @MDBuds Why Do i have this feeling were all sitting around in our underwear smoking pot. :yum: i had to remove one photo here over a reflection hahahaha i dang sure double edit now

8 Likes

Oh damn, called out @DollarBill, yeah maybe :rofl: Yeahhh that looks like a dope piece @Rye, making me want to upgrade seeing that! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@CoolBubs LoL i’m a lot better looking in my reflextion :weight_lifting_man:

3 Likes

Well yeah @DollarBill, I must admit that I do on occasion!

1 Like

@Khatru i am in such a good mood tonite. Today my brother and i set up his grow room down in the valley and we moved all six of my plants there soon after. :sunglasses: think i’ll set some new soil with seeds.

4 Likes

@DollarBill usually it’s me and my lady in bed and yeah we may or may not be in our chonies. It’s why I don’t have photos of our apparatuses being used. :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

@MDBuds Hide The Photos :joy:

4 Likes

@Rye @MDBuds @dmtscravey @Khatru @CoolBubs @Darkheart420 @Butterflymusic @Adcrag @Philly111 * LOCAL NEWS

ARIZONA DECIDES 2020: Residents approve recreational marijuana

:smile:

Adults over 21 will be able to possess, cultivate marijuana for personal use

7 Likes