Curing in glass jars now!

Terpinator, lol spell check

2 Likes

What soil you useing

1 Like

I guess we are now “weed preppers”. Cool.

2 Likes

@Daddy1971, Do you mind explaining your trimmer a bit? I hate trimming and never quite get it done. Usually the lesser plants just get snapped off their stems leaves and all and melted into crock pot oil. I don’t usually get to trim until the kids are in bed.

In my younger days I would just have trim parties. Now days that doesn’t work with the family. I also seem to have more buds the older I get. :blush:

4 Likes

@DollarBill do you have an old thread explaining how you do your hash and moon rocks? I have been drooling over them ever since I first visited this site. I keep thinking that would be a better way to store the extra harvest anyway. I have never played around with hash making, just a little light reading. Any tips to help out would be greatly appreciated🙀.

Maybe a new thread topic?

2 Likes

@Noddykitty can’t remember how much text or instruction there is but here’s where i posted the pics How do you indulge?

that’s a good thread of get high good people having fun

1 Like

I hardly ever do much trimming ever now and then i will send you a picture of the way i train.when i fim one i fill with my finger you will fill little knot where all the new growth is coming out cut it center of that knot

2 Likes

This picture is im pulling the main stim i start so as they get big enough slowly start pulling it over and all your branches will all come up

2 Likes

This picture all the limbs coming up strong don’t have to top or fim

2 Likes

I read an interview with dj short. He said in the 70s and 80s, especially during the fuck you for growing Regan say no to drugs years, he would grow 10 foot plants sideways like that. All the way staked down from root to tip. He never let them grow up from the ground a foot or 2. He says it was how he never got busted. And luck.

I imagined a Pathos vine going around a living room in my head. Only dank weed instead. Ha

3 Likes

That’s what I’m doing. It is amazing how the leaves twist around to find the light.
As you said, I anchored the base of the stalk. Then I bowed it over gently. The next day I bent back to the high section back onto itself. I have a pretty level canopy going now.

1 Like

Sorry @Noddykitty i forget to add everyone names i have had time useing phone yea you can main line them what i do is control the main stim to stay even with the other’s

I do the same thing with my fruit trees. I am trying to keep my peach and nectarine collection no highier than 8 ft by doing the same thing against a fence line and some wire cables. I always like to compare crossover techniques from other crops.

2 Likes

Reed @Daddy1971, I think Dwight was referring to your trimmer bucket device you posted in this thread like a year ago. Im also interested in how it works - is it a computer fan in there or something? You put the buds in the bag or the bucket? What’s up with the “trap door”?

1 Like

Gotcha i will see if i can make a video and explain it

I meant this by trim. The homemade trim machine.
No worries. I always love a good side topic.

1 Like

If that ain’t a UFO…

1 Like

Is my idea of keeping my photo vegg’ing until I harvest my autos that far off?
It’s two weeks younger than the Autos, which are flowering strongly.
That way, I don’t have to worry about gender and when I take the lid off the photo, it can have the whole tent if it is a lady.

1 Like

You put your buds in it before putting it jars close the lid i took a pillow cut the other end out one end has draw string you put it over the bucket tighten the draw string on the bucket take the pillow cover roll it up all the way to the bucket then turn it up side down and start shaking it where the buds will hit the metal wire shake shack keep shaking it then unroll the piow case get anther clean bucket drop the end of pillow case in the bucket then you turn your bucket with the buds in it and shake all your leafs will go in your clean bucket the purpose of this so your buds don’t stick together in cureing jars it would probably be better if fix garbage bags instead of the pillow case because the cloth ever thing stick to it but i don’t worry about leaf trimings i hope you guys understand my country slang @SlingShot @Noddykitty

2 Likes

You put bud’s in close lid

1 Like