So paper towel method only way for hgcc seeds?

@Ron over here we been talking about this crazy weather :point_right: Smell and taste let us know how your weather has been

1 Like

Weather here is normal . Getting all the California snow. Canā€™t wait tell spring. When it comes to the weather , Sounds like there are always records to be broke.

2 Likes

:+1:Happy Grows for 2022

3 Likes

Happy growing in 2022 smoke smoke smoke

3 Likes

@Daddy1971 guaranteeā€™d my eyes are red :laughing: thatā€™s why i squint and laugh a lot, in this miserable frickā€™n world

1 Like

@DollarBill my wife made me some brownies for new year and boy they will f@@k you up here i got big idea of eating a good size peace when you just need a bit lol

2 Likes

@Daddy1971 :laughing: Yummy, you should have your wife share the recipe over at How do you indulge? :v: there somewhere i shared what the wife and i do on every New Years Celebration hahahaha iā€™m still toasted and our horse looked at me funny

2 Likes

I will say,i have a hgcc heavy sativa green crack x ak-47,will post pics when i get home but dam does she look good! Wish iā€™d taken some clones.

1 Like

How sturdy/resilient are the taps? I germed, good taps but I was worried about hurting them as I placed in the pods. Also ā€“ can I let them germ too long? This tap was strong and pretty.

1 Like

@GrnyGrows Nice job beautiful happy growing

2 Likes

good length for taps is between 1/2 to 3/4 inch. I do not see standing water under the pods so doesnā€™t look ā€œTOO WETā€
When I place a taproot in a pod, I gently roll the pod in between my fingersā€¦or cover the top with more peat / coco, soil

2 Likes

Iā€™m so excited. Praying my good luck continues.

2 Likes

@GrnyGrows you good all the way keep eye around the bottom of the pods you will start seeing root tips peeping out then you can put in medium.i didnā€™t answer on the dome because I never use them

2 Likes

Iā€™m freaked. On one of the plants, day 4, a root has already peaked outside the side of the pod. Should I plant in a cup, let it be or plant to final destination?

1 Like

I would put it in itā€™s final pot small watering at first you will know when they start taking off @GrnyGrows happy growing

1 Like

Cool. Now all three have numerous roots pokingbout of the pods. Iā€™ll plant tomorrow. Itā€™s only been a week and they also have their second set of true leaves. How much humidity will I have to keep around them?

4 Likes

They look great nice job happy growing @GrnyGrows

2 Likes

@GrnyGrows Grow Granny, grow!

3 Likes

Now youā€™ve got me singing. Third set of real leaves are coming.

3 Likes

I have had mixed results with HG seeds. Im currently flowering a sour diesel and a couple lemon haze dieselsā€¦ Seem to be quality genetics. They were not the most vigorous growers as seedling though compared to my current seedlings getting ready for veg.

HGCC phenos - SD and LHD - day17 flower

Golden Goat Pheno - Bean drop 3/16 straight into 1.5gal pot.

Original Kush Seeds - Ghost Train Haze Pheno

Super lemon haze in the black pot and HGCC Steves dream queen in the white pot. The SLH was dropped straight into the dirt on 3/16. The SDQ is 2.5 months old and has become my pet plantā€¦ I am going to keep making her a palm tree and put it on my desk or I may flower her with just one main center cola.

So I think the genetics on my current seedlings from a different seed bank are stronger but I could just be getting better at growing :).

1 Like