Grow journal #1

Thank you guys! Just being here asking questions and absorbing ambient knowledge in general has and continues to improve my own abilities! Many thanks to everyone! @DollarBill @Mrb53004 @Adcrag @kmac03 @MDBuds

3 Likes

Also the brownies were a bit of a flop, they worked but it was just a really mellow chill feeling instead of a good high, which is fine but not really what I was shooting for

2 Likes

Thanks Brad @Eggs for including me with the BIG dogs.

Iā€™m enjoying the canabis growing journey & yā€™all are the BEST!!

3 Likes

5 Likes

@DollarBill not as pretty as yours, but I feel as though thatā€™s a good haul for a 3 gallon planter and a 2x2 tentā€¦I donā€™t have a scale so exact dry weight is unknown lol

3 Likes

@brad Bullshit, Thatā€™s Fricking Beautiful bro :laughing: Way to Go!! i have no internet connection half the time Covered in Snow and Running Both Generators outside is no fun to Waist High Fuel

4 Likes

You did good, let is know how she smokes

1 Like

Oh! Smokes awesome!!!

Did you make oil out of your clippings to use in the brownies? I tried that years ago and it worked quite well :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did not, I just ground it all up n dumped it in there lol

1 Like

Agh!!! Thatā€™s the yuckiest (technical term) way ! Next time, do some online research to make the oil. It takes a couple hours and will smell up your house, but it works! A couple years ago I wanted to take some along on a trip to Mexico. I made the oil and cooked into brownies and was able to eat brownies while going through the airportsā€¦the oil is the way to go. You canā€™t taste it at all. I used the brownie mix(Ghiradelli) that you cook at 325 degrees.

2 Likes

I have no idea why I never get notified in a timely fashion about your posts. Is it my imagination, or did you have a Hydra at some point?

1 Like

ALL my photos say ā€œFiles to Largeā€@Kris @Eggs Sorry, that file is too big (maximum size is 4096kb). Why not upload your large file to a cloud sharing service, then paste the link?

3 Likes

Well yeah, Iā€™ve thought about learning how to do thatā€¦

2 Likes

Probably because I donā€™t know how to do that lol. Lesson please.

5 Likes

If you are using your computer, Windows, open the pic with MS Paint
under the HOME tab, chose ā€œRESIZEā€
lessen the % of the picā€¦try 75%, then 50% eventually you will reach a size you can upload
on a phone:
Head on to the Settings of Camera app > Picture quality > choose a medium or lowest quality possible. This will significantly reduce the picture size

4 Likes

Iā€™m on an IPad, Iā€™ve learned that if I crop the heck out of a picture sometimes that will work.

4 Likes

yep, that works on ipadsā€¦There are also apps to REDUCE images but I never like downloading apps

4 Likes

@Mrb53004 all i did was Chop and Copy the pic down

3 Likes

Yā€™allā€¦

4 Likes