Grow journal #1

Yes, I’m just wanting to hurry up to get her situated…

That, by far, is the MOST difficult part of growing

1 Like

So I want to reveg my Mac1 plants any suggestions on anything you would do???

5 Likes

Just make sure your lights are 18+ on
There are gimmicks, like 6 on 2 off x 3 but better / easier to just leave light son 18 to 20 hrs
They will funk a little bit but then re-veg

4 Likes

Ok thanks man, I tried to save some green stuff an tried to atleast cut :scissors: everything at a lateral

3 Likes

No suggestions here just saying that has to be the best start to a reveg I have ever seen.

2 Likes

@Hippy1978 looks good man. Should reveg nicely. Don’t worry about the twisted and weird growth that will pop up as the plant hormones level out back into veg. As soon as she has some healthy foliage again you can just prune all of the weird twisted stuff off along with the dead flowers because they will die off once the other vegetation starts growing.

2 Likes

Thanks for your pictures, I wanted to reveg my GDP, but cut to much at harvest. Will be watching your progress!!

3 Likes

@Hippy1978

GIF_20210209_090407 RUNT :grin:

2 Likes

l9l

1 Like

when you make a note, if you include the @ symbol and put/choose a name/namesake after that, it adds your avetar
@Hippy1978

2 Likes

Ahhhh gotcha @Mrb53004 thanks man

1 Like

Took that gsc down Friday, took all the non-bud plant matter with trichomes on it and set them on a plate, tonight they were dryish enough to grind up, rolled a joint out of it n it actually wasn’t bad and I’m pretty blasted atm, seen another post in here where a guy did this and put it in brownies so my wife (got married today actually!) Is down there making the brownies as I type :slight_smile:

3 Likes

there’s nothing to help convey there actual size there and they actually look a little bit smaller than they are lol

4 Likes

Congratulations to you both! :star_struck: :purple_heart: :pray:t2:

Nice buds, too.

2 Likes

Congrats! Enjoy the GSC…That is a very nice return and trim job…They look like they are VERY DENSE…

2 Likes

Sounds like a winner you have there baking on her wedding day and awsome looking buds. Looks like 2021 is going to smile on you.

3 Likes

Congrats to you both. And your buds look very green & yummy😋

2 Likes

@Eggs No Joke brad bro, Beautiful Harvest

1 Like

congrats! & good lookin buds enjoy!

3 Likes