Grow journal #1

@Mrb53004

3 Likes

I did, but unfortunately bc Iā€™m sometimes extra cautious, I no longer have her

2 Likes

Iā€™m really trying to understand what you mean. You killed her or you gave her away?

2 Likes

@Kris cropping works good Thanks

1 Like

Lol, I killed herā€¦

2 Likes

I see how you are. Iā€™ll be watching you. :eyes:

2 Likes

@Eggs you scared me almost to death :cowboy_hat_face: off a horse

:smiley: Ten Weeks to Super Woman sheā€™s not much just jumps more buildings, than Super Man

3 Likes

@kmac03 @DollarBill yes I know itā€™s shity, but my state isnā€™t legal yet and Iā€™d rather be overly cautious than not, sometimes I get spooked or something happens and a little bud just isnā€™t worth getting in trouble ya kno

2 Likes

What state is that? Iā€™d call it ā€œThe state of depressionā€

2 Likes

I appreciate you. My intention wasnā€™t to make you feel bad. I totally understand, if you know what I mean? I hope you can forgive me for making light when thatā€™s no fun at all. :v:t2:

2 Likes

@Eggs 50 years i went from Texas to Arizona looking over my shoulder over a plant, Worse a Joint, close enough to The Border that The Mexican Federales could Toss us a ounce bag and Laugh, that stuff is Not Funny at ALL sorry, had to edit my post

2 Likes

I donā€™t feel bad at all, n love ur since of humor lol, but the only real loss is its genetics and I am a little sad about that, but on the other hand I had very little invested in it and I have enough hgc seeds to grow 1 or 2 plants at a time for a few yearsā€¦but omg thereā€™s so many I want to buy and try! Waiting for that 4/20 sale to freshen the seed stash

2 Likes

Definitely is unfortunate lmfao!

1 Like

Wow, Iā€™ve always wanted to visit that specific part of the country, namely New Mexico, wld love to visit roswellā€¦no Iā€™m not an alien nut and I do not think they landed in roswell but do believe there is intelligent life elsewhere for sure

1 Like

@Eggs i know bro, seeds are my Crazy Train and the new African Stuff is very tempting but our seed containers are full for years, Have a great morning and Smile the whole day Away :wave::wave::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::v:

Well @DollarBill Iā€™m so new that my seed total is low :sleepy: , Iā€™m willing to take your overflow.

3 Likes

Tried mainlining using Nugbuckets tutorial, so far so good, I think lolimage image image image image

3 Likes

And look, itā€™s like a time warp. Beautiful plants! :star_struck: :v:t2:

1 Like

Thank you, I will come through with the flower shots in due course lol

2 Likes

If I donā€™t comment for a while, @ me since it appears threads go missing for me. I probably click somewhere when I should have clacked, but I enjoy this thread so you would be doing me a favor?

3 Likes