My 2nd Grow 2/10/2021

PSA my 3rd lady sprouted a tap root!! Jack Herer Auto & into 3 gal pot.
My Gelato Photo & OG Kush Auto got topped today. Their looking much greener after molasses, cal-mag & liquid karma 1 ml in gal ph water. Raised light 24" now.

1 Like

Hi all, happy to introduce ya’ll to Jacqueline (Jack Herer Auto).
Still can’t upload pics lol.

Happy growing

1 Like

Yesterday, I made a folder in Google drive, uploaded my pictures, then shared the links here. Let me know if I can help. I’d love to see y’alls pictures.

Yes, please help the technology lacker.

1 Like

When you do something, you have to tell s HOW YOU DID IT…we need detailed instructions for we are
THE ILLITERATES (we…me and the mouse in my pocket)

1 Like

@DollarBill , @Adcrag, @Kris

There used to be a time I used to get paid to make these videos. I am not up for signing up for all that stuff again, so here you go with a picture lesson:

Mosey over to Google, click the dots next to your icon on the R:

Google Photos

Then:

Google Photos

A folder will be created, then you will have to either A) allow the entire folder and share one single link, or click the image you want and share the link individually.

This process works the same for most file sharing services.

Google Photos

If you have any other questions, just ask. :v:t2:

PS: I’d recommend dummy accounts because people are strange.

I FIMed my girls & look at the results!!

So I’m technically challenged & this picture this is irritating

1 Like

It’s irritating to me, too. I can hardly see it. :thinking: :rofl:

Trying to upload my FIM results. Guess I’m still out of luck with pictures.

Hey HGC what’s UP!!

1 Like

Any thoughts on my OG Kush Auto leaf structure.
https://s.amsu.ng/NjkhpyceAPPN
My Gelato Photo was yellowing, but she’s much better
https://s.amsu.ng/2YLgG7wxSBKN

1 Like

A lot of BS to load pictures. HGC please correct!!

1 Like

Still trying to shrink pictures to upload!! Not working

1 Like

Is my picture really there??

4 Likes

Hooray!!! It’s really real! And beautiful! :heart_eyes:

Good morning all, Praying everyone is doing well. So here’s my OG Kush Auto, Gelato Photo & JCK Herer. JCK was late to sprout.

Need to verify their age, I think their 4 wks.

Have a great day & happy growing

1 Like

OMG my girls grew 1" since this morning!! Did some LST & defoliant. Have 1st 1/4 of nutrients!!

Gelato
OG Kush
Always open to suggestions

Just a lil update - my girls are 6 wks old. Temps 78-85° with lights on, rH 57-74%, 24/7 fan. Suggestions to reduce temps as I move further into veg & flower.

4 Likes

@Adcrag ah, you have photos in there too. You can still leave the tent open until you go to 12/12 to flower your photos.

Increasing airflow helps a lot. Putting a salt bucket in there is a low cost way to bring down humidity. As for temps is your grow room in the house or in an outdoor shed?

If in the house you can turn your ac down or put a small cooler in the tent. I’d suggest a small swamp cooler with ice but your humidity is already really high.

If you have an exhaust fan around setting up the exhaust fan up top and running negative pressure with a passive intake will help bring temps and humidity down too.

1 Like

The girls are doing their thang, my OGK is not too happy, gave nutes this morning; she was pretty dry tonight.

JCK & Gelato recieved some defoliation & LSTing. They need more water. And the SMELL!!

1 Like

Wanting to know what everyone thinks about how my buds are looking during the cure they smoke and smells great

1 Like