Grow journal #1

Oh! Smokes awesome!!!

Did you make oil out of your clippings to use in the brownies? I tried that years ago and it worked quite well :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did not, I just ground it all up n dumped it in there lol

1 Like

Agh!!! That’s the yuckiest (technical term) way ! Next time, do some online research to make the oil. It takes a couple hours and will smell up your house, but it works! A couple years ago I wanted to take some along on a trip to Mexico. I made the oil and cooked into brownies and was able to eat brownies while going through the airports…the oil is the way to go. You can’t taste it at all. I used the brownie mix(Ghiradelli) that you cook at 325 degrees.

2 Likes

I have no idea why I never get notified in a timely fashion about your posts. Is it my imagination, or did you have a Hydra at some point?

1 Like

ALL my photos say “Files to Large”@Kris @Eggs Sorry, that file is too big (maximum size is 4096kb). Why not upload your large file to a cloud sharing service, then paste the link?

3 Likes

Well yeah, I’ve thought about learning how to do that…

2 Likes

Probably because I don’t know how to do that lol. Lesson please.

5 Likes

If you are using your computer, Windows, open the pic with MS Paint
under the HOME tab, chose “RESIZE”
lessen the % of the pic…try 75%, then 50% eventually you will reach a size you can upload
on a phone:
Head on to the Settings of Camera app > Picture quality > choose a medium or lowest quality possible. This will significantly reduce the picture size

4 Likes

I’m on an IPad, I’ve learned that if I crop the heck out of a picture sometimes that will work.

4 Likes

yep, that works on ipads…There are also apps to REDUCE images but I never like downloading apps

4 Likes

@Mrb53004 all i did was Chop and Copy the pic down

3 Likes

Y’all…

4 Likes

@Mrb53004

3 Likes

I did, but unfortunately bc I’m sometimes extra cautious, I no longer have her

2 Likes

I’m really trying to understand what you mean. You killed her or you gave her away?

2 Likes

@Kris cropping works good Thanks

1 Like

Lol, I killed her…

2 Likes

I see how you are. I’ll be watching you. :eyes:

2 Likes

@Eggs you scared me almost to death :cowboy_hat_face: off a horse

:smiley: Ten Weeks to Super Woman she’s not much just jumps more buildings, than Super Man

3 Likes