AeroGarden Grow week 9+ (until harvest time)

2 Likes

I should’ve known you would have it @Mrb53004. Lol. I call you sensei for a reason.

1 Like

@Athan1982 , thanks for recommending to @Kimmyann253. I’ve just had to put one in my cart.

2 Likes

Wow mike thanks for sharing that

2 Likes

Wtf is going on with the forum. It’s not letting me upload pics saying that they are too big. I haven’t done anything different when taking pics. Ugh.

2 Likes

Try this.

2 Likes

@Kimmyann253 https://www.instagram.com/p/CL-fSGWhpJA/?igshid=14hwyml5gvgjv

2 Likes

Humm…obviously I’m still learning, but I thought when the plant was flowering it wasn’t good to defoliate. It is ok to remove the lower leaves?

1 Like

yes, just make sure you only do a few at a time…never more than about 30% worth of defoliating at one interval. Wait 3 4 days for recoup, trim a little more

2 Likes

@Kris https://www.instagram.com/tv/CL_IgdgJ9FC/?igshid=1bkcus00kphje

1 Like

@Kris https://www.instagram.com/p/CKh2z7KJXC5/?igshid=14nnfq24rbl3r

i Trim :100: Hard :v: always have :laughing: if you hurt it ,it was not worth growing :grimacing: and i only post Homegrowncannabisco Seed Grows most the time or maybe also what it crosses to Extra Well :rofl: we smoked her (my wifes) Outdoor Hindu /over/ GG#4 Feminized Seeded Weed Pods and it will Kick Your ASSFootball over the Fence :laughing: bet we indoor that in May. 1st Offspring or Sprung you might say. She hid the gallon seed jar because i said “Are You Keeping ALL 10,000 of Those”? Seeds are a Novelty around our house here :laughing: Trim Hard and leave the rest to HGCC genetics and don’t forget, The Big Guy in The Sky is Watching and Laughing at ALL us Weed Nutts ← :innocent:

4 Likes

I’m tellin you Bill, you need your own space…Create your own topic…you are a gem in the rockpile…

4 Likes

@Mrb53004 No time bro, i just share; most pay no attention to me and i get Bored watching my wife watch her Tv stuff and me joke her about the way our Folks did that. i don’t hear much about Others others here and a Topic eh, heck with another i only go so far stretched Armstrong like

2 Likes

I just can’t! LOL…I can’t bring myself to cutting off those low buds. I’ve removed a couple and put them under my microscope…there are just too many trichomes for me to not take advantage of. I only have a few plants at a time. LOL on the seeds. It was that way for me in the 70’s because they always came in the bags…but now they are like gold since I only want to grow females.

I’m just not sure how many of the other leaves to take off. I want to take off all the ones that are partially yellow, but since my ladies are about half way or more through the flowering process I don’t want to hurt them.

3 Likes

@Kris. Post a pic or two. I usually show looking down at the canopy and looking from the side to see everything underneath. I’m sure if you ask nicely @Mrb53004 could mark off the spots where it’s good to trim like he did with me.

2 Likes

@Kimmyann253 kimmy, i know it’s tough, i can’t watch :blush: during Chin Ups

Hot Dang, she’s almost 19 inchiepoohs tall

3 Likes

MANY of US pay A LOT of attention to you…You are a One of a Kind…never change dudeman

5 Likes

Don’t ever change @DollarBill. We love you the way you are :heart:

2 Likes

@Mrb53004 @Kimmyann253 one word, horse gave me a back “Acke” but we got Mountain Meds and Coffee. the coffee is so i can get up and walk this back acke off. (instant thought): wondering silently if 2nd dose of Moderna Vaccine got me in the back because Tuesday next day i felt worse than after a long day ride. :laughing: Tip Fixxing that was the same

:nauseated_face: hahahaha Spilt Coffee on my shirt @Kris my momma use to go out the backdoor in the evening with a switch and we would ask quietly where she was going and she say “to pick and spank my tomaters” :grin: she’d whip them after picking and three or four days later she’d have Three Times as many mater satellite sites with cute chunky tiny starts of green and red. i get at least double, trimming and tieing down. i never could spank a girl with a switch though. Funny Laws now days :laughing: on switches. and. if you get bored with me, just tell me to Get Out of your music collection: Stephen Stills Manassa “Johnny’s Garden”

3 Likes

Ok. Let’s see if I can post some pics. Taken just this morning.

Ugh!!! I’m cropping the crap out of this pic and it’s still “too big”. If I crop any more you won’t be able to see much. This is ridiculous

Does anyone know how to contact the administrators of this forum to complain about this issue?? I’ve scrolled everywhere on this site and there’s no “contact us” or whatever.

3 Likes