My 2nd Grow 2/10/2021

Ok so I’m watering with 5 ml dropper, watering in circle away from seedlings. Left dome off for 10 - 15 minutes so lite breeze from oscillating fam to help strengthen stem.
This Winter 5 days old

Crystal 3 days old

Will need to pick up 1 gal pot to transplant into

1 Like

Hey Crystal, Hey! :rofl: :v:t2: :star_struck: :sunny: :star2:

1 Like

So for my leggy Crystal (OGK auto), I lightly surrounded her with soil & watered with 10 ml ph molasses water. Winter (Gel F Photo) will lower into soil when I transplant. Let out of dome for 15 min with lite fan breeze.

Happy growing ya’ll!!

1 Like

Just a lil look at my 2 week old Gelato Fem & OG Kush auto.

My Bubblegum Auto seed is slow to show a tap root. Been in papertowel & bag 48 hours.

1 Like

RE: Bubblegum Auto and any seeds really, they may be slow to poke their heads out due to barometric pressures/weather conditions, etc. Do you have her on a seed warmer?

Are you still doming them? They are looking phenomenal!

Good morning, my BG seed is on papertowel, in plastic bag. She in my friends room whose visiting from Vegas. Have small heater in there, so my lil seed is in nice warm dark drawer. Waiting​:grimacing::thinking::grimacing::thinking:

1 Like

So I was wondering if I should put my Bubblegum auto seed back in shot glass of distilled water. I soaked for >36 hours & in papertowel/plastic bag >24 hours.

Thoughts

1 Like

Sorry, no going back. She just might not be a viable seed or had a little bacteria, etc. Did you have any peroxide in the first soak? Viable seeds pop with 3/4 days…Death rate goes up super quick after that

1 Like

No, just distilled ph water

1 Like

If you have 36 hrs in water and 24 hrs in a bag…give the bag another day or 2 and then that is it
I soak for only 12 hrs…and paper towel CAN"T be drenched…wet, pour off excess water…place in a warm place, not hot. I put them on my wireless router, gives off the perfect heat
24 hrs later, I got a tail…36 hrs…should be 1/2 inch or more…That is a good seed
Make sure paper towel in fresh, new. If you have peroxide, add it to the shot glass when soaking. Kills off bacteria but not the seeds

2 Likes

May I see her? Inserting more words to pass the muster. Ha!

1 Like

Ok, I’ll check my seed. I dropped anither BBG to soak, I hope both don’t sprout. That would UK ld mean 4 plants, yikes that may be past my pay grade lol.

Watching

1 Like

I’ll drop a pic when I get home. Let before I could check on the seeds. I dropped another BBG, with my luck they’ll both sprout & I’ll have my hands and tent full. Lol

1 Like

You will be absolutely fine. To me, it’s like kids, it’s easier to take care of three or more versus one. :v:t2: :heartpulse: I have faith in you, you already manage quite a lot as it is.

So my 1st BBG is probably dead. No cracks in shell

So my 2nd BBG seed is ready to pop​:eyes::clap: you can see some tap root

1 Like

Well here’s how the girls look tonight. Gelato Fem/photo in her 5 gal pot

OG Kush

I still have them under sprayed dome.

Good night all. Gonna go enjoy my GDP!! She gets better the longer in jar 57% rh & 65°. Still moving the buds around carefully.

1 Like

Well, I just burned my eyes out with peppermint oil, so… :flushed:

Your girls are looking good! I’m envious of the purple bud! Enjoy! :v:t2: :owl:

So, my 3rd BBG (HGC product) seed also appears to be a DUD!! Anyone know how to proceed , do they stand behind their products?

@Adcrag email them and make sure you explain the exact germination method you used with dates and times. Include any and all photos that you have. They’re pretty good about replacements if it’s within the guarantee window.

@Kronic will be able to help more than I can though. I’ve never had to have seeds replaced. Only had 2 duds total out of the many I have germinated but I use my own method.

2 Likes

Thanks @MDBuds, I’ll do that.

2 Likes