Grow journal #1

Probably because I don’t know how to do that lol. Lesson please.

5 Likes

If you are using your computer, Windows, open the pic with MS Paint
under the HOME tab, chose “RESIZE”
lessen the % of the pic…try 75%, then 50% eventually you will reach a size you can upload
on a phone:
Head on to the Settings of Camera app > Picture quality > choose a medium or lowest quality possible. This will significantly reduce the picture size

4 Likes

I’m on an IPad, I’ve learned that if I crop the heck out of a picture sometimes that will work.

4 Likes

yep, that works on ipads…There are also apps to REDUCE images but I never like downloading apps

4 Likes

@Mrb53004 all i did was Chop and Copy the pic down

3 Likes

Y’all…

4 Likes

@Mrb53004

3 Likes

I did, but unfortunately bc I’m sometimes extra cautious, I no longer have her

2 Likes

I’m really trying to understand what you mean. You killed her or you gave her away?

2 Likes

@Kris cropping works good Thanks

1 Like

Lol, I killed her…

2 Likes

I see how you are. I’ll be watching you. :eyes:

2 Likes

@Eggs you scared me almost to death :cowboy_hat_face: off a horse

:smiley: Ten Weeks to Super Woman she’s not much just jumps more buildings, than Super Man

3 Likes

@kmac03 @DollarBill yes I know it’s shity, but my state isn’t legal yet and I’d rather be overly cautious than not, sometimes I get spooked or something happens and a little bud just isn’t worth getting in trouble ya kno

2 Likes

What state is that? I’d call it “The state of depression”

2 Likes

I appreciate you. My intention wasn’t to make you feel bad. I totally understand, if you know what I mean? I hope you can forgive me for making light when that’s no fun at all. :v:t2:

2 Likes

@Eggs 50 years i went from Texas to Arizona looking over my shoulder over a plant, Worse a Joint, close enough to The Border that The Mexican Federales could Toss us a ounce bag and Laugh, that stuff is Not Funny at ALL sorry, had to edit my post

2 Likes

I don’t feel bad at all, n love ur since of humor lol, but the only real loss is its genetics and I am a little sad about that, but on the other hand I had very little invested in it and I have enough hgc seeds to grow 1 or 2 plants at a time for a few years…but omg there’s so many I want to buy and try! Waiting for that 4/20 sale to freshen the seed stash

2 Likes

Definitely is unfortunate lmfao!

1 Like

Wow, I’ve always wanted to visit that specific part of the country, namely New Mexico, wld love to visit roswell…no I’m not an alien nut and I do not think they landed in roswell but do believe there is intelligent life elsewhere for sure

1 Like