My 2nd Grow 2/10/2021

Good morning all, Praying everyone is doing well. So here’s my OG Kush Auto, Gelato Photo & JCK Herer. JCK was late to sprout.

Need to verify their age, I think their 4 wks.

Have a great day & happy growing

1 Like

OMG my girls grew 1" since this morning!! Did some LST & defoliant. Have 1st 1/4 of nutrients!!

Gelato
OG Kush
Always open to suggestions

Just a lil update - my girls are 6 wks old. Temps 78-85° with lights on, rH 57-74%, 24/7 fan. Suggestions to reduce temps as I move further into veg & flower.

4 Likes

@Adcrag ah, you have photos in there too. You can still leave the tent open until you go to 12/12 to flower your photos.

Increasing airflow helps a lot. Putting a salt bucket in there is a low cost way to bring down humidity. As for temps is your grow room in the house or in an outdoor shed?

If in the house you can turn your ac down or put a small cooler in the tent. I’d suggest a small swamp cooler with ice but your humidity is already really high.

If you have an exhaust fan around setting up the exhaust fan up top and running negative pressure with a passive intake will help bring temps and humidity down too.

1 Like

The girls are doing their thang, my OGK is not too happy, gave nutes this morning; she was pretty dry tonight.

JCK & Gelato recieved some defoliation & LSTing. They need more water. And the SMELL!!

1 Like

Wanting to know what everyone thinks about how my buds are looking during the cure they smoke and smells great

1 Like

Hey @MDBuds & @Mrb53004 I need some help. My humidity is way too high. No humidifier running getting 75-80%; also temps 74-85° . I’m venting when lights on, so temps are better. But can’t get humidity.

Help, my girls are in veg 7 wks on Sunday. OGK buds are building, but I know its affecting her.

1 Like

They sell ROCK SALT where you live? Salt for melting ice and snow? That will work as a desiccant as will desiccant bags (amazon or retailers)

https://www.lowes.com/pd/DampRid-64-oz-Fresh-Bucket-Moisture-Absorber/999990332?cm_mmc=shp--c--prd--lwn--google--lia--127--traditionalcleaning--999990332-_-0&placeholder=null&ds_rl=1286981&gclid=Cj0KCQjwjPaCBhDkARIsAISZN7RXpn5IbjN186S9kRCo3qIA4WY8fk3mi-SvvmXZ-m12bef2FIMIgcYaAppFEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
or KING SIZE
Silica Gel Desiccant - Indicating Beads 25lb Pail - Van Air Inc

That is MUCHO humido…for those temps with the girls in flower. Are you overwatering? In a damp basement? not enough AIR CIRCULATION (between the soil and the leaves, basically the underbrush region)? Gotta see where all that Rh is comin from

temps - those are pretty high too. for flower time, we need to shave off 10F easily…Plants are supposed to be flowering becasue winters comin…lower temps, less light (unless they are autos…still, lower temps in flower is the rule)
Are the lights to low, is the area (tent / closet) to tight (reflecting the heat)?
Maybe raise lights or turn down a little ( if controllable)
await your answers

1 Like

test…test of uploading images…

OK…these images was NOT CROPPED

over 3m

C/S emailed me and implied it was resolved…I assume so

2 Likes

Laying all against the wall. :no_mouth:

Glad to see the upload thing , you’ve resolved!! The girls look beautiful

So I finally got my tent environment together. Rh 46-55% & 77-83°.

My Gelato F is ready to flip light 12/12 thoughts.

Not sure how Gelato A will yield, the tent environment may affect it. Switching to bloom nutes next feed?

Lil JCK Herer A is pulling up the back.

Always open to suggestions.

Be well, be safe !!

4 Likes

before you flip, it is a good time to train, defoliate and prepare Gelato for the flip. Once you flip, you would then want to only perform minor adjustments but while she is still in veg, have at her
Jack - looking good…defoliate under the canopy a little also before you FLIP Gelato…jst a bit as looks like she is budding
OG -let her rip…she should be on the bloom nutes and colder water to get those buds to swell and get the terps moving
If your bloom nutes are synthetic, do not forget to figure in FLUSH TIME

2 Likes

@Mrb53004 thanks for your suggestion. I started Bloom nutes for OGK

Gelato & JCK autos are LSTed

2 Likes

Amazing OGK Auto is gonna be
My tent is coming along nicely.

H

a Beast!! I’m surprised, because of my tent environment issues.

3 Likes

Looking beautiful nice job are you doing the diary i was wondering how many of us is on the site homegrown diaries

Hi Reed @Daddy1971 thanks. I started the diary, but it’s not user friendly. I enjoy the forum more.

Take care

2 Likes

I agree with you. It is more work than my brain can handle…

2 Likes

Hey I got light yellowing, does this look like she needs more cal-mag

I cannot tell where you mean. If it is on the OGF, remember that as it matures, it will rob nutrients from the leaves and they will begin to yellow, especially from bottom up
If you see yellowing from top down…then look at nutrient issue and invite @MDBuds for his sought after opinions…they’re the BEST