I need help saving?

So worm castings and 4-4-4 just came in. Should I wait in the morning when I water them to dress them both small & big plant or I can dress it and let it sit till morning waiting for the watering?

Yeah I usually aim for 6.5 for the water but if I’m a little high or low I don’t fuss over it. You could add them now or wait. I’d probably wait, just so they’re not sitting in there dry with the fan blowing on them all day.

1 Like

Thanks once again great appreciate it.

I like to spray my outer grow area with a bug preventative and def hand some fly traps for gnats. It’s a great way to see if you are building up “visitors”. I use an organic peppermint spray on the outside for mites, gnats, crickets and other unwanted pests. It is very easy to make. I am more cautious with that spray when the girls are flowering. I don’t not want that scent leaking in.

Stay away from that miracle grow crap. U want a good easy way? Get a super soil. Look up coast of maine stonington blend and get the fertilizers from them as well and follow their feeding chart. U cant go wrong as long as u dnt over or u der water. The stuff everyone else is telling u is fine to. The way i am telling u is the simple way because everything is already blended for u. U dnt need fert for the 1st 3 days in a 3 to 5 gal pot. Then u follow the feeding chart

1 Like

Totally agree, that’s a great option if you don’t want to blend your own. My local hydro store carries that brand.

If you haven’t seen my thread on the topic, I make a knock-off version that’s just the basics. It can save you some money and it’s not a lot more work in the long run.

As a first timer I kinda messed up. Never grew anything in my life until now. I was

I was giving all 4 of these nutrients with my ph water being 6.0-6.50 every 2 days until 2 Sundays ago. I wasn’t sure about Dechlorinated water and everything. So I’m trying to heal her. Yesterday would be 1st day if dechlorinated water but I boiled mine. And that is from the start when it first sprouted some leaves.

Look up Kushman chiropractic on youtube. Its a must watch video

2 Likes

Would I want to water her tomorrow on my every 2 day schedule? Or give her a 3 rd day?

Just don’t want to over water.

I go by the weight of the pot. Check it every day until you get a feel for the amount of water in there. The size of the plant will dictate how often you’ll need to water. Once it fills the pot, you’ll probably be watering daily.

So would it be too soon for me to transplant Sunday or should I give it another week? Since I am still healing her. Was thinking of transplanting the small 1 and big 1 at the same time?

Yeah I’d wait another week. There are a few things to look for to tell when they are ready for a new pot. One is to look at the bottom - if you see roots popping out of the drainage holes, it’s ready. They can sometimes be hard to spot that way though so I usually go by the size of the plant.

I went into more detail about transplanting here:

This Sunday would be my 3rd Sunday since I haven’t gave my ph water some nutrients when should I add my nutrients?

@CurrDogg420 mycorrhizae for cannabis would you recommend for me when I transplant next week?

That one is more for cloning. The mycorrhizae are beneficial bacteria and fungi that you want in your soil. They’ll work with the plant to get the most out of your soil.

Here’s the one I use- Great White

1 Like