I need help saving?

@CurrDogg420 i got the bag of coca today. But have the others coming tomorrow. So I’m going to add whatever the amount of worm castings is needed for my 1.5 gallon pot size and add that 4-4-4 the same as the 4-4-4 do the recommended? And water it with my ph5.50-6.50 tap water that will be sitting over 24 hours. Usually 1 drop of ph down gets it to 6.12. Will this be a watering?not a feeding until next week??

Yep. Dress the castings and fertilizer when you get your hands on them. Then water when dry.

You won’t see the results right away. Keep an eye on the new growth. Growing photoperiod (I think you said that, maybe in another thread?) it’s amazing what they can bounce back from. In the end worst case it’s just going to cost you some extra time in veg.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Temperature stays 75-85

1 Like

@CurrDogg420 any tips on my rigged up closet lol.

Nice setup man - love the reflective plastic ya got there - like literally love it for ever and ever… :joy:

Getting you environment down is the foundation and it looks like you got it squared away. The rest is practice- and listening to your plant.

I’ve got a good feeling she’ll be fine. :+1:

2 Likes

Check it for light leaks. It needs to be pitch black when the lights are off. Very important for flowering. The green leds are ok though - the green light don’t matter.

1 Like

Did that today lol I was at Walmart and was looking for wall paper instead I looked at the gift wrapping aisle was like you know that is probably the same reflection I can use. I got some thumb tacks and mastic tape was like hopefully they love it. Since it’s 2 of them in there. Small 1 big 1. Small 1 I have not yet feed. Correct phwater and everything so far this Sunday will be 2 weeks old.

1 Like

10:30pm -4:30 am lights are all out no tv nothing. 18/6

Hahaha. It’ll increase the efficiency of your light a couple of percent. Really good bang for the buck. :+1: I use it myself (though mine isn’t quite as sentimental :joy:)

1 Like

Those 2 may get snipped if they get bad?? Burnt like the others I snipped. Is that bad? Me snipping them or would it matter. Looked it up google told me this

So eventually in a couple weeks those ones would just be old fan leaves you’re trimming away anyway. Even when it’s in perfect health.

The new green growth is a really good sign. But those 2 particular leaves are a lot of the biomass of the plant right now. They aren’t doing really anything for you, that’s true. But I think I still want to be really gentle with her right now. Id let a little more growth happen before risking the wound.

Once she’s growing vigorously again it’s going to be nothing but a regular chore. But for the next week or two you’re nursing her back to health.

I really appreciate the time you giving me some tips. I’ll keep ya posted. To see if I need to transplant them both into the new soil (the big) & (small) plants. Next Sunday or 2 weeks Sunday. Thanks once again. I just needed a little right direction.