Which LED light switches to use

My 600w LED lights have a switch for grow and a switch for bloom. Or I can turn on both grow & bloom and use them together. Is there ever a time that I would use both at the same time? If so, when and for how long? Or should I just use grow during the grow cycle and bloom during the bloom cycle?

2 Likes

I would consult my user manual…

1 Like

I have one of those lights as additional lighting. I have kept both switches on from day one. Will not hurt in flower or veg.

2 Likes

Thank you. I have 7 of them & I did not want to damage anything using them both ways.

1 Like

Glad to help. Good luck growing.

1 Like

Yea just keep them both turned out, it’s just a “full spectrum” light at that point. They utilize it all during the entire grow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

With both on it will boost your watts up anywhere from 80-120 watts

My light have the switch also you use the grow only for the veg and then when you turn them to 12/12 put both switches on and use both the grow and Bloom for the flower stage. And you will get a harvest similar to this or better

3 Likes

Awesome looking bud and thanks for the knowledge

1 Like

I use the veg switch for seedlings. I start at 24 inches and lower it about an inch a day to adjust the plants to the light intensity until I get it about 12 inches away. Then when it is strong in veg with a good root system I put the light back at 24 inches and flip on the bloom switch with veg still on so the plants can get full spectrum.

It’s the same effect as using a dimmer on those really nice full spectrum led lights like the HLG or the Mars Hydro ones.

3 Likes