What's better for a larger yield? Topping or Fimming?

Hey @FatKid glad you made it. Welcome!! @MDBUDS this is my best buddy lol. We hang on your every word, and my girls are good.
Ya’ll this girl here is gonna blow up the indoor grow with that big ass tent & light. Ya’ll have an amazing day

5 Likes

Thank @dmtscravey :slightly_smiling_face: #JustANewbie

5 Likes

@FatKid those plants are amazing for a first grow. Keep at it and you’ll be a pro in no time.

4 Likes

Hi @FatKid! Can’t wait to see your garden grow. :star_struck:

4 Likes

Just something I want to put out there. After a watering I always rake out and re level the top 1/4" of dirt in my pots to keep the water flow and absorption different each time they are watered so the roots have to continue to spread out looking for fresh water. And I think it helps keep the fungi from growing on top of damp soil.

6 Likes

@FatKid Great to meet you Merry Christmas

3 Likes

That is a good idea, gonna do that. I love learning about how to raise healthy girls & get BIG yields​:+1:t4::+1:t4:.

Update on my photo GDP: I pruned her (not too much) & gave her nutrients. She was still thirty so I gave a lil pH water. Was I supposed to mix up more nutrients??

Raised SCROG up & pulled branches out & tried to tuck leaves.
Before SCROG adjustment

After :slight_smile:

Thoughts & have an amazing day :cake::+1:t4:

5 Likes

Hey @ DollarBill Merry Christmas to you also!

3 Likes

@kmac03 thanks! I’m so stoked for my first indoor grow :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@MDBuds I hope :crossed_fingers: I’m like a sponge, tryin to absorb all the info I can :grinning:

4 Likes

this one is topped

3 Likes

@Adcrag Ah, kinda like “Fight Club”…First rule of Fight Club and all that. Say no more! :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Glad to see you posting again! @kanashihawk

3 Likes

@kanashiihawk @Adcrag @Kronic @dmtscravey Merry Christmas, all Solventless 1st Wash Trichomes from HGCC GG #4 Feminized :grinning: best i could do for a Christmas Card. that’s not a dab tool but a trichome tester in my book

by the way that’s not a dab tool it’s a Trichome Tester in my book

4 Likes

That looks very Christmas like. Don’t forget to leave some out for Santa.

2 Likes

For some reason when I read this I thought of you @Dollarbill . Lol

5 Likes

Hahahaha! I love it.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63QXEbcweUU&ab_channel=TheCannabisKronicles Just wanted to say I’m enjoying this thread so far and excited to see some of you growers test out some topping or fimming! I do have a giveaway going for grow supplies I just wanted everyone to know about, so definitely check it out! Much love <3

2 Likes

@dmtscravey i wish i had that cartoon guys money. they do get Corny :v:

seems Creativity is a lot like Weed. :laughing: it Grows with the Flow. Feed where it Lives it’ll Grow like a Flower

4 Likes

Seems like you and I could have an awesome discussion on philosophy.

2 Likes