Thankful For The Community!

@Cannaman22 where at bro?

1 Like

and bro if you are speaking directly to some one put a @ right before their name and it signals them at the top of page. like this @name

2 Likes

It’s in the indoor and beginner. Need advice. Trichomes ready for harvest? Is the topic

2 Likes

@Cannaman22 see if i can now

1 Like

@DollarBill thanks Bro. I suppose I had a brain fart or had some good herb! Lol

2 Likes

@Cannaman22 i was laughing over elevators here :point_right: Show Your Homegrown! Growing Sumguns there :v::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

@Dollarbill I will get some pics uploaded tomorrow that’s not through a microscope. Lol

2 Likes

I need you to teach me how to have a beautiful girl like this one. Very awesome!

2 Likes

@Cannaman22 microscope was good to me. one of my still alive high school friends and grow buds ( now retired) worked for TRW running the Electron Microscope in Product Safety Department. when he had night work in federal or state lawsuits that had to be done. We’d get smoked out higher that 10thou feet and take electro pics of weed. Electron process takes a light Gold Plating on the material you’re scoping. it’s amazing to the untrained engineers mind

2 Likes

@DollarBill just got it today from fertilizer supplier that clip on your phone to view on screen for us older blind folks. Lol

2 Likes

@Cannaman22 the master of all weed growing is the one that won’t give up and quit. There’s a many of those. Trying makes us ruin a good strain or plant. Light Water - Good Light and Leave Them To Grow. Train Them at the right time and again Leave Them To Grow. if you Bug them to much then you’re pesting them. You’ll end up telling your self strange things like “They’re To Dry”. i’m a firm believer that Weed hates pests as much as we do.

3 Likes

@DollarBill I appreciate that information. I kinda figured some of that out in the beginning when I killed 5-10! Lmao Then this time less time with the girls and a better turn out! Not to bad for a beginner in growing any damn thing at all! Lol I am very serious now though!

2 Likes

@Cannaman22 agree with you. i smoke the Moon Rocks my wife and i make so growing if a good thing for us. So good that Growing is a Fine Habit :laughing: Habits are more fun than Hobbies. if you’re going to have a Habit, growing weed is more fun than :laughing: Knitting or Poker. Growing weed is more like loving to Roll Dice

2 Likes

@Cannaman22 watch these Bud Runs :v::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Subscribe for uppitie dates and look for @Kronic to https://youtu.be/J3IebuDOiAg Don’t forget to leave a big fat Joint for Santa Claus to smoke on his way to the next roof top or he’ll french kiss your wife and let Rudolf snort all your pollen …Bwa!!

3 Likes

Lol @DollarBill my wife said flip off and i said Christmas :christmas_tree: lol i love the way it turned out beautiful plant

2 Likes

@Daddy1971 why me, my fun has been enterrupted :point_right: You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 5 hours before trying again and it’s all fun. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Eggnog? Yuck!

2 Likes

@Cannaman22 @Daddy1971 :v::laughing:

Worm Dirt Roto-Tillers (three only three) Over Water you’ll notice they come to the top and scream :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: “FLOOD, RUN!!” i put Two Green Crawlers and One Nite Crawler. Works great on long grow photo period Regular Seeds. Aerates Soil, but i’m still hooked on the run for it he over watered deal they do. LoL that plant is fixxing to burn rubber and take off and be way to big for that tent

3 Likes

They help airated your soul

2 Likes

Soil i mean happy growing

1 Like

@Daddy1971 oh yeah, they move some soil :fist_right::fist_left: tax free wages too

1 Like