Thankful For The Community!

I just want to thank each and everyone here for accepting me a Newbie. Thank you as I look forward to grow in knowledge and some dang ass weed. I am grateful for you guys and girls!

9 Likes

@Cannaman22 :v::slightly_smiling_face: we owe it to each other. Never know, someday we may want some of your Super Canna Seeds you won the Cannabis Cup Trophy with. Believe me, at 68 years of age i’ve seen stuff like that happen

3 Likes

Dollar Bill I sure wish I could make my mark at 50-60 years old.

2 Likes

@Cannaman22 now that weed is somewhat legal, likeable honest personalities go a long way. :v::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: i’m 68 years of age.

4 Likes

Cool I want to share my set up and first grow.

Any advice for improvements are welcomed and I understand you not being able to get the best view due to lighting.

2 Likes

Members here is pictures of my first baby girls. I am a proud Daddy.

All you old timers and pros what advice to you have for me?

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Looks good! Personally I’d splurge on some bigger (full spectrum!) lights. There’s a lot of reasonably priced decent options out there these days.

2 Likes

I have six CFL Hydrofarms. I just give the electric meter a rest for six hours. I also have three lights 2000 w LED full spectrum in the box just waiting until next grow. I heard it isn’t good to change lights during a grow? What are your thoughts?

1 Like

You can see three of the CFLs in the top picture.

1 Like

It looks like you’ve been flowering them for a while? It probably is a little late. If you did swap them in, you’d want to slowly ramp up the light amount. It’s like “hardening off” veggie seedlings before putting them out in the garden.

2 Likes

When you say it’s to late. Exactly what do you mean? Past harvest time or Veggie in same Garden? I just got a smaller tent up that is 2x4. I just need to put the filter, exhaust fan and intake fan. Is that what you mean? I hope so. I posted three pictures of trichomes through jewellers lense in front of the camera and everyone thought about a week or two.

1 Like

Sorry, I must have missed your other thread or maybe I was stoned. :grin: From these pics with the blurple I could tell you have flowers but I can’t tell where they’re at.

What I meant was, you asked about my thoughts on changing lights during a grow. Those were them. :handshake: It could be done, carefully, but at this point in the grow you might as well just wait for next round.

3 Likes

I thank all for you for your constructive criticism or advice. Hey I am new at this but think it is a successful grow for a first timer. Thanks to all!

3 Likes

Since this forum started there have been great success with growing and i think some of the best bud ever seen

4 Likes

Well I plan to be like a sponge an absorb all the info I can and then help others. I like things so far!

2 Likes

Me too I’m thankful for the community. I first happen onto the site while my young children were stuck in home school for Covid. I had to attend to them every single fucking day. And this is how I got through the monotonous boring times between assignments and zoom meetings with the teacher. By trolling on this awesome site.

I’ve been to a lot of other sites, even the one snowleopard mentioned. None of them seem to be as friendly or colloquial to growers. They tend to be the nasty grow Nazi. I try really hard to not sound that way with stuff I say. Anyway I am grateful to this site, happy growing and to happy grow friends. Didn’t somebody say growmies. Ha

3 Likes

:v::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: @Noddykitty @Cannaman22 @CurrDogg420 @Daddy1971 same on our end, puff our own and watch you fine folks grow power house Prime Weed. Good People are all over this forum. And it’s a big forum too. i run out of likes :orange_heart: all the time

:laughing: very little plant matter in there

6 Likes

You would be disappointed in my trim. Beautiful work there.

2 Likes