Thankful For The Community!

@Noddykitty that’s last years 2020 - GG4 Fem. grow, we still have near 3 oz’s and it’s still sticky. Little trick for long time preserving on the hoof tribe wise. and no you don’t let it get on your bud. just soak a small piece of gauze and put it in a tiny zip lock and leave it open :grin: Native Americans have used Jojoba Oil for centuries for various skin conditions and on their hair. Although it’s referred to as “oil,” Jojoba Oil is technically a liquid wax. It never goes rancid like most other oils used on the skin and hair, so requires no preservatives . Room Temperature it air locks Oxygen inside a jar

2 Likes

:crazy_face: so damn high i forgot this part hahahahaha :wave: jojoba oil appears as a clear golden liquid at room temperature with a slightly nutty odor . Refined jojoba oil is colorless and odorless.

1 Like

So you mean like a bo-jojoba-vida pack? I have never heard of that. Back in the day we would add fresh orange peel peice periodically. I like your idea of the cotton ball.

2 Likes

@Noddykitty i never questioned the (you’re going to laugh) Medicine Man. He just said jojoba oil and my wife has been storing pounds with it ever since. All i do is grow grow grow as much as i can and leave the stinking thinking to them. No way to smoke it all and i refuse not to have a grow to pass the time. we have four strains saved now. i really like the Mochalope and keeping some mommas and daddies of that this round

1 Like

wife just makes her own little packets probably even says a chant over it :wink: if i know her. in Arizona we can legally give away One Ounce to anyone. as long as you don’t take one red cent for it. on 6 plants we’re stocked up since covid and plus everybody we know grows their own. One day there was a cop next to us at a red light. i laughed and said “Honey ask that cop if he needs a ounce of weed”. She laughed and said, “the light’s green dummy”

3 Likes

@Noddykitty i was looking at another forum post here about Bad Eyes and it wouldn’t let me post the pic to large. went to edit photo and three Air Force fighter pilots decided to fly over our cabin and it felt roof high. if you see them point them to this Craft department item at Walmart. you can see hair on a frogs butt and even has a led light

@Noddykitty check what a friend of mine just sent me from the dispensary he works at LoL it had a big hump finger
tagged on it :fu: funny stuff… Gorilla Cookies,

Cookie Glue,

Noble OG,

& Doc Holidaze

$132 1/2oz https://youtu.be/fWl5TD3CLXQ :v: i think we have the dispensaries Beat and it’s All Fun

Having a buzz is what it’s about. 40 years of smoking and now I just it primarily for pain for my back and to treat Bi-Polar disorder. Thank God it’s finally legal here for Medical and soon recreational. I try to keep 4 strains of Sativa and 4 strains of in the couch (Indica). That helps day and night.

1 Like

High THC fixxes my 68 year old everythings so i can run around like a kid and think nothing about all my gimps. a friend passed this Greatful Breath he grew to me this afternoon, saying i’d love it. he was sure right. Good Hash look and taste. he also said the Greatful Breath was a dream to grow and trouble free

2 Likes

Very sweet and sticky dank stuff. Maybe one day I will give it a try.

1 Like

@rye bro, photos are saying Item to Large again. they worked fine two days ago :wave:

1 Like

@Cannaman22

@Noddykitty @Daddy1971 :v::wink: … 1: Clean your fish bowl water by removing 1/3rd of the fish bowl water, Except instead of throwing that water away; put that water in the other jar to hatch brine shrimp with it (The Waters Bacteria is an added ingredient for feeding soil.)… 2: in that other jar use the fish water to place a Half Teaspoon (half teaspoon for each plant being fed) of Brine Shimp Eggs and put your areator stone in the jar… 3: The Shrimp Eggs will hatch in 24 to 36 hours… 4: After the Eggs hatch Take the Airstone out of the jar and take a Flash Light and place it at the bottom of the jar; and all the hatchlings will swim down to the light… 5: take the shrimp egg hatchlings and egg matter out of that water by running that water thru an old broken coffee pot filtering it with a coffee filter… 6: Take what is left in the coffee filter and turn the coffee filter upside down on the coffee pot and (put the pouring part back on the pot to hold the filter), and strain the shrimp and eggs and hatchling matter back into the pot with exactly the amount of PH’d Water you are going to water with… 7:
Aireate that shrimp water until you are happy but time it all so that 3 days after you feed your soil your normal feeding, PH the shrimp’d water again then use the shrimp water by pouring it around the plant like this to promote roots to crawl for it You’ll Freak Out next time you dig up Roots @Dabbindeebo @Kimmyann253 :wave::wink:

3 Likes

@dmtscravey @Northcountryguy @CurrDogg420 @CkNugz :v::grin: Thankful For The Community! You’ll have buds Big Around as a Beer Can and Puffed Up just like you when Your Fine is According to Your Attitude at a Car Pound after getting Towed. :point_right: check this out https://thebrineshrimp.com/2018/04/02/utah-plans-to-grow-cannabis-at-the-new-state-prison/ :crossed_fingers::laughing: i was doing the google thing about brine shrimp in china’s medicinal plants and i had a thought, ‘Who the Hell would use Croton seeds for frick’n medicine?’ Merry Christmas

6 Likes

@DollarBill that plant is beautiful looks like it’s flipping use off that’s what my wife said lol

5 Likes

I hope one day I can get one as beautiful as this girl.

2 Likes

@Daddy1971 :grin: i say Flip Off, my wife says Christmas Tree

1 Like

DollarBill can you look at the post I just put up and give input?

2 Likes

@Cannaman22 where at bro?

1 Like

and bro if you are speaking directly to some one put a @ right before their name and it signals them at the top of page. like this @name

2 Likes

It’s in the indoor and beginner. Need advice. Trichomes ready for harvest? Is the topic

2 Likes

@Cannaman22 see if i can now

1 Like