Show Your Homegrown!

All seeds!, yet I did pollinate the SK w/ a gelato!, #Starlato drop!

2 Likes

Critical Glue autos and one gelato fem yet to pop up.

3 Likes

:v::slightly_smiling_face: Winter Grow… with these i’d like either to be: One new male, One female and a bunch of seeds for next years grow Uploading: 20210929_130416.jpg…

:blush: Spotify Week Old

4 Likes

The latest harvest, one of two HCC Wedding Cake. GSC x Cherry Pie, Both of these girls turned a nice shade of purple on their own… Wait for it!

~ Week 6

~ Week 8

~ Week 10

G13 #2 on top harvested 2 days earlier, Wedding Cake #1 on the bottom chillin’ at 68 degrees

7 Likes

@RandomNirvana you get Trophy Points for that grow :relaxed: Spotify

1 Like

First attempt at butter. Using 70% decarb and adherence at 82%. I should get 30 cookies @ 205mg. Edibles don’t really do it for me and have to take a substantial amount to cop a buzz. We will see!

6 Likes

6 Likes

These are def stronger than 205 mg per. I think I messed up the math, :joy: and I’m completely useless atm. Holy crap I feel good :+1:

6 Likes

:bomb:

3 Likes

That a boy I’m going to be doing a bit of that tonight myself

3 Likes

My sister made some brownies. Cheers!

4 Likes

:laughing: Munchies!!

2 Likes

Hey everyone I’ve been a little MIA from the Forum but I’m back! I’ll be posting a lot more.

Here are some shots from one of the Runtz Feminized I took down from Homegrown :slight_smile:

11 Likes

“The Velvet” :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

HGCC Gelato, a couple tops did the dirty with a hermed plant I took out so I chopped them. Looking good otherwise. I think I’m two weeks away from ice/cycle change.

This girl, SFVOGK, courtesy of @Mrb53004, is still getting nutes and going strong, minty scent is turning lemon/pine. She’s a dirty girl!

Happy growing!

4 Likes

Wow beautiful… do you think it’s getting close for me to take it in the house ? I’m scared lol I see a few brown leaves

5 Likes

Looks like some new pistils growth is still present probably around same time frame I am looking at?

1 Like
  • Scotch Bonnet Red “Foodarama” (PuckerButt)
  • “MOA” Red Scotch bonnet (Sherwood seeds)
  • Orange long tailed scorpion (Pepper Joe’s)

A few peppers I’m going to try cloning. The first two were supposed to be red but turned out orange. But they’re gorgeous specimens and I’ve got a red variety of each as well. The last one is just a monster.

Canned some tomatoes with my mom today as well. 5qt sauce and 14qt whole tomatoes San Marzano di CurrDogg.

6 Likes

Making me want a Bloody Mary, looks delicious!

3 Likes

What’s a pound go for in cali now? Say of strawberry cough?, Potentially one of the worst job ever “Night Soil Man”…

1 Like