Show Your Homegrown!

Hello Everyone, I’m new to the forum. You guys got it going on! I’m currently running a strain called Velvet. It’s a cross between Pink Kush and Cali Dream. She was bred by a friend of mine and an absolute banger. Check out my Instagram Page @ChronicCowboy420 for full details of this run!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Pheno Two!

6 Likes

Nice canopy, my friend!

2 Likes

Every part of me is burning right now. My hands, nose, lips, back of the throat, my junk… :hushed:

And I love it. I’ve got a buzz. There’s something wrong with me.

PS - is there a recipe thread?

5 Likes

Night 30 =

5 Likes

not yet but you gotta package and sell that stuff

1 Like

Fly Swatter, “pun intended”

4 Likes

6 Likes

@Mrb53004 hey buddy can you spray that solution on buds after they’re trimmed??

OH YES! I just cut a few buds and dry in the fridge. I spray / drench them first so they do not grow mold. To me, It actually makes the buds taste better / sweeter. It will also wash out any insect frass, dirt, etc if you grow outside

2 Likes

Mike, I’ve been using Mike’s Frankenstein solution for a couple of grows now…I ordered it over a mold issue I was having…This shit is phenomenal…I used it on an outside bug problem…Problem resolved…I’ve used it on mold…No more mold…What I really like about it, is to use it as a preventative…I spray the whole plant if I’m worried about something…I wet-trim the buds, then spray the solution on them…That way I don’t worry about mold while drying…The solution dissipates also…I have never noticed any effects in the buds from the solution…My opinion…Happy Grows

4 Likes

Awesome thanks guys I thought I could just wanted to double check, yeah I got the wpm under control an what I couldn’t I got rid off I got rid of alot bud but it doesn’t look like it some of the buds I can’t wrap my hand around them an dense, @Mrb53004 mix it the same way as I was spraying outside like 3.5ml to a quart of water

1 Like

yes sir, extra strength is for insect control. Good coverage is for mold. You should see a sheen on the leaves. Spray (fine mist), dry 20 min, spray, dry, spray…then once a day upkeep should do it
If you are washing, submerge the buds in a shallow pail with the solution. Use a small container so you do not use all the concentrate at once and have left over. I use my kids CLAY and chop buds, stick the branch in the clay,set in fridge. Looks like from the Lorax movie in m fridge. :laughing:
all these clay balls with 5 or 6 small branches with buds each…fridge smells great but don’t jostle them,the cold will make trikes fall off

2 Likes

Lost one to a herming/light leak. Cooking for butter today. Here are the other two. SFVOGK, HGCC gelato. Happy growing!

3 Likes

Decarbed sour patch kids

3 Likes

Nice man, wish I had them kind of seeds, here is my stock an the root system of my clone

lol of course your pics are alot better @Jram_13

4 Likes

Great looking roots, you are quite the green thumb, my friend! Thank you for the compliment…hire me high times :joy:

3 Likes

seeds, pollen? If seeds, please make sure you have something to absorb moisture and store in a cool / cold place. I use azomite dust instead of silica gel so I can add it when sprouting and it gives the roots a BIG BOOST.

2 Likes

Mike, I got plenty SFVOGK and a bunch of Gelato - hit me up and I will send a few over…send to my pvt email

2 Likes