Show Your Homegrown!

the yellowing you see is the plant taking nutrition from the fan leaves to feed the flowers. A good indicator that you are reaching end of season and harvest is upon you soon. It should actually tie in withthe full moon on Oct 21 in the N Hemisphere

4 Likes

9 Likes

Got my new grow started pure indica and pure power plant going to be awesomeScreenshot_20211004-083055

4 Likes

Sky walker Og
Genetics unknown
Dwc single 5gll bucket
Nutrient line : Dakine 420

Everything This man said about being a first time grower and going with DWC is quite challenging and true but I learned ALOT might go with live soil on my second try to compare : ! Thanks for all the great advice and I’ll keep tuned in every episode happy growing everyone

8 Likes

What’s that time? I see some brown creeping

1 Like

2 weeks as of the post time. Clip the unneeded growth (brown and yellow) plenty of air flow! If outdoors, watch nightly temps, nothing in the 40’sF. Bring indoors or tent if possible.

3 Likes

What time are you looking at ?

1 Like

Thanks I live in Florida

2 Likes

Thank u :relaxed: I appreciate you hope all is well

1 Like

SK “strikz” - strikz/clones are stronger than the original!

7 Likes

:wave::slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Show off!!:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:looking mighty tasty

3 Likes

Gelato- sugar leaves are done, just waiting on the rest of her! :sweat_smile::roll_eyes::drooling_face:

7 Likes

5 Likes

My autos are all coming along nicely. zittles , Pineapple AK-47 and Lemon Haze

10 Likes

Here is 3 Skywalker OG and 3 Gelato clones in the flower tent.

6 Likes

Happy Choptober!
HCC Wedding Cake (left) and Star Killer (right). WDC got the ax yesterday. SKL is starting week 11 of flower and won’t be long until her time comes. SKL2 was a runt that I didn’t tend much to, not expecting much from a 3-gallon pot. Was a very bad year for pests this year!

DWC is noticeably more purple than the lime green Star Killer.

SKL2 the runt RIP

SKL Almost there… Wait for it!

The net did a great job of keeping the moths and butterflies away from the flowers, hence no big caterpillar problem however I did find a few so I think the netting idea was implemented a bit late in the season. The ladybugs kept the aphids and mites in check and I did find lady beetle nymphs, good there. Sharp Shooters were a big problem, they were apparently on the plants when the netting was put up effectively trapping them inside and they reproduced. They are a type of leafhopper and attack the plant by sucking on the leaves. Tweezers are most effective against Sharp Shooters :wink:

4 Likes

Sk likes to try to shed all those fan leaves for the push I’ve noticed.

1 Like

This is a free bee from Meth, avt x strawberry nuggets, do not know of anyone running it and can find no info on it, but it turned out as expected smallish and bushy, did a bit of pruning no problem and will start to flower it sun at day 56 from sprout, when that plant goes in flower closet got more ffoc and will start something double grape x Skywalker or cream de la Chem or something have not run before have lots to choose from but something good bc my state is now legal.

1 Like

Homemade from scratch, no pre-made dough here

3 Likes