Show Your Homegrown!

Got good start pumping up nice and healthy

All come down to good seeds from HCC

4 Likes

Just hit day 17 sense put into soil…my sf4000 is set to about 40% power and both the Bruce banner auto and critical purple autos are all doing great.

6 Likes

All doing well and so beautiful

4 Likes

Beautiful look at them trics like they are reaching out to touch you nice growing man

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the compliment

:v::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Those look great. How much are you watering & are those 5 gal fabric pots?

I’d have to say watering 2-3 times a week approximately 10oz per plant per watering and they’re in 3 gallon fabric.

I should probably mention I going to be running NO nutrients this time bottled or dry. Not really sure why but…:thinking:yea just not doing it :rofl:

2 Likes

My girls are coming along. My OGK is a Beast

Gelato P is showing pistils under the 12/12 cycle
JCK Herer is pulling up the rear lol
Happy growing ya’ll!!

6 Likes

HCC Girl Scout Cookies Auto, my “winter” grow. Sprouted Jan 20 so about 80 days and harvest ready.
#1 went in the dark 2 days ago, chopping tomorrow…

#2 is going in the dark tomorrow…

8 Likes

I keep my plants on a watering schedule i water every two days why there still young as they get older i start backing off but i might give them one cup today and they may need more next time around depends on what they need

3 Likes

@RandomNirvana SWEETTTT , that’s almost to pretty to smoke

2 Likes

It kinda breaks your heart when we have to cut them down looking beautiful

4 Likes

Absolutely beautiful!!

2 Likes

I’m in between grows at the moment, but this was the last grow harvested a couple months ago.

Gorilla Glue #4 . Seeds from HCC

11 Likes

Week 6.5 ish on current run with the critical purple and Bruce banners. Got some preflower and flower starting…still haven’t used nutes with. Did have to give a calmag treatment n added some worm castings last watering for nitrogen. But their doing great

5 Likes

Sweet Thai

9 Likes

Beautiful colors nicely done

3 Likes

:v::slightly_smiling_face:

How To Grow Mochalope Regular

5 Likes

Put my net on they tops started coming through all is well

6 Likes