Show Your Homegrown!

The trichomes are amazing me as well! I’m so anxious to finish the dry and cure…but geeze…two more months?!

I had some Mars stickers that someone wanted and I sent them…if you find anyone that wants more then what you have, I have two more pages of them as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Momma got a new toy. Harlequin Kimbo Kush.

Now, I’m in outer space because I was attempting to take an image while it was smoking. I guess I’m done for the day. :rofl::joy::v:

6 Likes

Beautiful piece and beautiful bud @kmac03 !
:yin_yang::purple_heart::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thank you! :v:t2: :evergreen_tree: :cherry_blossom: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :seedling:

1 Like

That is just a gorgeous bud…Reminds me of what REAL ACAPULCO GOLD looked like. How did you get it so BLONDE?

3 Likes

It’s actually not blonde. I have the sunlight blaring next to it. New light. I tried all the filters on my phone and couldn’t get it to go green. They have been in coffee cans.

How about now, @Mrb53004. Is this better? I’ve never had Acapulco Gold. Blonde, huh?

6 Likes

I’ve got one word for this bud: Yummy!
:+1::sun_with_face:

2 Likes

I will say, I’m concerned about the dryness. I have a 62% Boveda in there. Someone needs to sell crocks like tupperware. :rofl:

Enjoying a few tokes of some Super Hash x Thai on a Friday evening.

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend so far :v::+1:

5 Likes

Those look absolutely delicious!!

1 Like

3 Likes

looks like silver haze…nice frosting

1 Like

@Mrb53004 thanks! it’s a chem de la chem cross…F1 (first filial)… might be a one off, but I managed to coax a few seeds outta her…:sunglasses:

1 Like

hard to tell that is a sativa dominant from the pics…Silver haze buds look exactly the same unless you bleached the image with your photo taker…still great trikes!
Do you know her heritage? Is she from the HAZE family?

@CkNugz are you referring to light bleaching? Sometimes if the light is too close it can bleach instead of burn.

@MDBuds I think @Mrb53004 was talking about the photo… Its definitely just taken with my camera phone…:sunglasses:… could of went longer in flower also imo…

yes, not bleaching from the lights but from PHOTO settings…I only asked becasue of how WHITE and FROSTY the bud looks. It is the genetics that are doing that…Oh wonderful HAZE

1 Like

Lol I agree let’s see some new ones dollarbill

3 Likes

LOL…my husband thought it would be fun to make our daughter jealous today…it worked!! :rofl:

6 Likes

Unknown auto at around day 30, larger plant is toofless alien at day 42, takes pruneing fine, med pre flower, nice tops, nice smell but not overpowering, ph fine, great health, leaves drooping bc its her bedtime was gonna read goodnight moon but she fell asleep lol.

last pic is alien have no idea what other plant is, alien finished her stretch and is topping off, allmost time to flower her i can tell that plant is going to be sweet.

5 Likes