How To Grow Mochalope Regular

:100: two Mochalope Regulars at Day 1

i’ll be breeding this year again for Hybrids Peace :v:

6 Likes

Good luck with the mochalope seeds. I purchased a batch of feminized photo and had a lot of problems. Pretty sure it was a bad batch of seeds, but I did get a few to grow. Here are three plants that I was able to get out of the batch.

1 Like

@Bill they sure look Mochalope somewhat longer stems to carry big fat buds. i put our Mochalope over HGCC Mochalope then bred it out then crossed to GG4 and hybrid cross bred it out also. drop dead good after a good cure. The Mochalope does produce. That little one in front will be a mountain of buds the big ones will to. Down in the valley my brother and i have a whole room full of eye burners. Chocolate Steam floating thru the air like and long before harvest

1 Like

Just started a couple more mochalope plants. Took 6 seeds to get two viable plants. But this is a killer strain!

1 Like

@Bill i hear you brother. between my brother and i, we went thru about 45 seeds in 2021 picking 8 breeders. grew some and culled a bunch of others. i’m hard as hell on seed strains and harder when catching good mommas and daddies before they’re to far grown. my brother hardly ever messes with the plant rooms besides watering what we take down there after we cull. so when we do play around in there we find trees. Which makes me always check myself about did i pick the right breeders. by the way bro, Mochalope does grow trees, so get ready