3 Likes

Thanks they doing really well happy with this strain having fun growing it

2 Likes

4 Likes

First one is d-lite and this one is tangerine, both AF

4 Likes

Well hello ladies. They look strong :clap::clap:

1 Like

Thank you! Not quite at you guys’ level yet, lol. My first maintained grow and hoping for the best!

No worries, hang with this fourm & your girls will flourish

1 Like

It was me you sent them too and thank you!!

2 Likes

Today, it’s orange pie! Very fragrant and excellent pine taste with the strong citrus blend. Yum

4 Likes

My latest closet grow is
1 Skywalker Girl Scout cookie cross photo feminized
2 Skywalker OG photo feminized
2 Gelato photo feminized
They are 24 days old from planting. I have topped a couple and pruned a couple and done nothing to one of them. I will ad pics later having upload problems

3 Likes

I also have taken over growing someone else’s medicine and they have bought me a complete setup to do it in and brought over their plants that are a month-and-a-half old and look pitiful so I’m going to see what I can do for them I may just have to replant and go from the beginning but here is that set up.
3 AK47, 1 White Widow and I added 1 Skywalker Girl Scout cookie.

4 Likes

Okay fellow Growers I have a bunch of photo feminized seeds and I would like to trade a couple for some autos so I can try my hand at growing an auto or two.
I have Skywalker Girl Scout cookie cross, Skywalker OG, Gelato, White Widow all are photo period Feminized. Let me know if anyone’s interested.

1 Like

I will swap you out on a few of the skywalker and skywalker cookie
email me
[email protected]
Mrb53 Mike

2 Likes

Done!! Mrb53004!!!

I have gorilla glue and ak and afghan autos if you want to trade any more

In my new tent I’m experimenting with different soils also I’ve got one in a Miracle Grow potting soil 1 in Coco coir only 1 in Fox Farms potting soil only 1 in Coco / foxfarm mix in 1 in Miracle-Gro / Fox Farms mix I’m just curious to see which soils work best for my style of growing. The Skywalker/Girl Scout seed I planted yesterday has a taproot already coming out!

1 Like

email me your contact info. I have them packed and ready to ship
CBD Kush, zkittles, tangerine, pineapple, ak47, lemon haze…all autos

2 Likes

Wow I am excited to try all those ! Thanks so much :v:

1 Like

5 Likes

mandarin cookies v-2 on this dreary Wednesday morn. What a fantastic toke. Smooth as JIF and a sweetness that overwhelms all other flavors. Two thumbs up.

5 Likes