Show Your Homegrown!

Absolutely beautiful!!

2 Likes

I’m in between grows at the moment, but this was the last grow harvested a couple months ago.

Gorilla Glue #4 . Seeds from HCC

11 Likes

Week 6.5 ish on current run with the critical purple and Bruce banners. Got some preflower and flower starting…still haven’t used nutes with. Did have to give a calmag treatment n added some worm castings last watering for nitrogen. But their doing great

5 Likes

Sweet Thai

9 Likes

Beautiful colors nicely done

3 Likes

:v::slightly_smiling_face:

How To Grow Mochalope Regular

5 Likes

Put my net on they tops started coming through all is well

6 Likes

They look so GREEN!!

3 Likes

Thanks they doing really well happy with this strain having fun growing it

2 Likes

4 Likes

First one is d-lite and this one is tangerine, both AF

4 Likes

Well hello ladies. They look strong :clap::clap:

1 Like

Thank you! Not quite at you guys’ level yet, lol. My first maintained grow and hoping for the best!

No worries, hang with this fourm & your girls will flourish

1 Like

It was me you sent them too and thank you!!

2 Likes

Today, it’s orange pie! Very fragrant and excellent pine taste with the strong citrus blend. Yum

4 Likes

My latest closet grow is
1 Skywalker Girl Scout cookie cross photo feminized
2 Skywalker OG photo feminized
2 Gelato photo feminized
They are 24 days old from planting. I have topped a couple and pruned a couple and done nothing to one of them. I will ad pics later having upload problems

3 Likes

I also have taken over growing someone else’s medicine and they have bought me a complete setup to do it in and brought over their plants that are a month-and-a-half old and look pitiful so I’m going to see what I can do for them I may just have to replant and go from the beginning but here is that set up.
3 AK47, 1 White Widow and I added 1 Skywalker Girl Scout cookie.

4 Likes

Okay fellow Growers I have a bunch of photo feminized seeds and I would like to trade a couple for some autos so I can try my hand at growing an auto or two.
I have Skywalker Girl Scout cookie cross, Skywalker OG, Gelato, White Widow all are photo period Feminized. Let me know if anyone’s interested.

1 Like

I will swap you out on a few of the skywalker and skywalker cookie
email me
[email protected]
Mrb53 Mike

2 Likes