Oils/tinctures vs flower/hash/wax/dabs

I truly hope so brother.

1 Like

Man I really gotta try that. So jelly over here. This seems the easiest way to get concentrate from bud.

3 Likes

@Rye you have to try it. it’s a Trip to the Moon with no side affects <-- effects :innocent: closer to Heavenly, the taste alone is far past Bliss

we Woke Up :sunglasses: to 22 inches of snow on the mountain and more to come next week. plenty of time to make Moon Rocks, so i won’t have to store much crop

1 Like

@Rye @Kronic @Dabbindeebo @CoolBubs @dmtscravey @MDBuds here’s the second wash using the same 50 grams of frozen bud and adding in all the frozen leaves with it

with tweezers dip the bud nugget in the hot Sugar Wax then toss it in the Kief so they don’t stick together. the wax will soak all the way thru the bud

9 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: moon rocks are fun to smoke :wink:

3 Likes

@Kronic sorry bro, yesterday i was in one of those pain free duh moments :grin: all day.

1 Like

Got some knockoff bubble bags and made some dry ice hash with larfy buds and sugar leaves off of my homegrown cream mandarin. Smooth smoke, this cream mandarin is more sativa and a good daytime smoke, but when I tried this hash I fell right asleep :joy: (great for me though, been looking for something to go down at nights).

4 Likes

maybe it was cropped too late and that results in couch lock. And totally agree, nothing like a toke to tuck you in for the night. But is sure does look GOOD

3 Likes

@CoolBubs that’ll do it :grin: Nice Job.

2 Likes

Excuse my hard working hands :grin:

:dizzy_face: Just a Sliver Works :wink:

2 Likes

@CoolBubs the more times you make stuff the more fun it becomes Like a Back Flip on a Bike :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Dammit @CoolBubs now my wife is mad cause I went and got me some bags. Hopefully the product will clam her down.

3 Likes

That is the cleanest, whitest kief I’ve ever seen!!!

2 Likes

:v::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: We like it all

great mispelteeedded Regular :laughing: Get a Laugh

1 Like

1 Like

@bill hi😊 here are a few possible reasons. 1st it depends on what you are treating. 2nd what process your using. 3rd strain.

It’s my understanding that if your treating neurological issues letting it melt under your tongue will allow it to get to your brain faster 15-20 mins.
If you have an internal organ ex. Pancreas then you want to do edibles. This allows the substance to travel through your organs completely. Takes longer 30 - 50 mins.
Topical is about 15-25mins.
Also the strain that you use. RSO use indica. Tinctures either. Indica has higher thc content so it effects you differently then Stativa or CBD.
Even though you don’t get the head buzz with CBD or only a little from Stativa they have great cannabinoids that treat different illnesses in different ways.
I have chronic fatigue so I use Stativa during the day to give me energy & focus. When night time comes my insomnia kicks in can’t sleep so I use indica.
Processing it is a big factor.
RSO at least 3-4cc’s in a salve/lotion mixture helps me with Fibromyalgia pain.
Tinctures: infused veg glycerin, 14 grams of weed in a quart jar. Full dropper full under the tongue is used for daily maintenance 2-3 times a day. I make tinctures with Blue Dream for day & Bubba Kush for night.
If your a heavy user it will effect you differently then a new user. Hope that helps😊

5 Likes

@coolbubs would love your recipe! If possible.:blush:

Thank you for the excellent information! Although I’ve been smoking daily since 1977, the newer forms of cannabis ingestion leave me a bit wanting.
I’ve made various “extracts” and used them in various ways, but have always found that it takes me an enormous amount of extracts in comparison to smoking bud. The only edibles that I get any effect from are “bakery items”, such as hash brownies. But even with these, it takes 150+ mg to “feel it” (any type of change, whether, physical or psychological).
Smoking a good sativa during the day really helps the creativity flow and keeps tiredness at bay. I’m partial to some purple haze I grew recently - phenomenal taste, smell, look, and effects.
Mid day I switch to a hybrid, but on the indica dominant side, such as a kush (purple kush x white russian does a decent job).
Evenings I switch to heavy indicas (over 20+% thc) to wind down and get tired for the night. My brain is always on and in race mode, so I need something to knock me out. Recently, mochalope has been great for that, as well as an Ohio-only dispensary strain called SherbHead.
Overall, I sufferer from collapsed vertebrae in my neck, TD, mild arthritis, hyperactivity, intense sweating disorders, and mild insomnia (due to the hyperactivity). I’ve been able to handle many of these ailments with various strains, as well as come off of opiods (Percocet @ 40mg/day) after 11 years - did it cold turkey too without any adverse effects.
I’m always looking for new ways of enjoying as well as curing ailments with this wonder plant!

3 Likes

Ever try going clean, no weed, for a week or so? Sounds like you’re describing tolerance.

1 Like