My 2nd grow ever

It really is, I agree. Growing to me is therapy. I enjoy looking at your plants, too. Just accept that your grows will always be different than the norm.

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Week 6 of White Widow and Critical Purple Autoflowers

My mistake, the tall one in the front is critical purple :man_facepalming:t5:

My tips are turning brown. White Widow autoflower 2weeks into flowering. I’ve been feeding it well so maybe I could have my light to close. Im using a Mars hydro TSL2000. Lights about 15-18 inches from plants. Didn’t expect them to grow this tall this fast.

2 Likes

That’s nute burn, not light burn. And for me personally I dont mind some burnt tips, as long as its minor. I push my plants to their max, so that means feeding right up to the point of burnt tips. But for some, well they dont like pushing them that hard.

2 Likes

Makes sense. Thank​:+1::+1:

Thats nitrogen toxicity when the leaves curl under and are dark green @xia

1 Like

Guess I’ll flush it out next time

I wouldn’t flush not bad enough to i don’t think

I’m definitely at the point where I should fall back on nitrogen. Been flowering for almost 4 weeks now

Nitrogen toxicity will cause popcorn buds that has a hint of chlorophyll in the taste

I have a blackjack in flower with the same problem right now. For some reason she’s way more sensitive than her tentmates

1 Like

2 Likes

Looking quite dank. Beautiful symmetries going on in there. :v:

Not again. White Widow auto flower. Is this nutrient burn

1 Like

Nutrient burn??

1 Like

How old are your girls??

NOT BURN but definitely nutrient issues. Maybe phosphorous issue. You are also within 4 weeks or less to finish. Some of the yellowing is natural where nutrients go more to the buds than the leaves and you see the browning of the leaf tips and yellowing of the leaves. On the leaves you see the spots - that looks like phosphorus issue. Veins are also yellowing out. I would check the PK and feeding schedule to see what you are feeding at what point in time. It could also be Ph issue which affects the ability of the plant to absorb the nutrients. If there was not enough cal/mag, this could happen.

1 Like