My 2nd grow ever

My 2nd grow should be waaaaaaaay more successful than my 1st now I have waaaaaay more knowledge and equipment.

10 Likes

Looking good so far. Experience is a great teacher. And nothing gives experience like hands on. Welcome to the forum @moab1179 glad you found us.

Give us some specs, strain, growing medium, lights etc.

2 Likes

5 weeks in
Jack Herer x GSC
2 Bruce Banner Fast Versions
Critical Kush

3 Likes

Thanx, glad I found u guys. Everyone is so helpful and informative. Amazing how this plant brings the world together. Unbiased knowledgeable forum where the only color that matters is Green, and purple oh and orange, lol.

5 Likes

Man those are some good strains you got going. Keep us updated. All those are on my list to grow.

2 Likes

I have a Mars Hydro TS3000, with AC Infinity inline fan. Im using Foxfire soil and Vegamatrix of course. 4x4x6 tent

2 Likes

Whats the problem here. I think its bcuz I fed it twice in one week by mistake

4 Likes

Tiny bit of nute burn, nothing too bad at all, she will recover just fine. Now you know the limits of what she can handle feeding wise.

3 Likes

Yea it was definitely an accident but I did flush her earlier today though.

1 Like

Wait till your third grow.
You’ll have way more equipment. Haha

2 Likes

Lol actually I have a 3rd grow. I forgot. Its in the basement. 2 white widows n 2 critical purples. Under a Mars hydro TSL2000 in a 4x2x5 tent. No ventilation thus far bcuz the temperature n humidity is perfect.

4 Likes

@moab1179 Welcome to the forum! Your grows are looking great! Good job, we’re happy you found our forum :grin::pray:

1 Like

Week 6: 2 Bruce Banner Fast Versions
1 Critical Kush n 1 Jack Herer x GSC

3 Likes

Week 3
2 Critical Purple
2 White Widow

2 Likes

Week 7: just transplanted Jack Herer x GSC in a bigger pot. Its about 20 inches tall.

4 Likes

As I said before, I will not repeat myself.

Huh, what, I’m lost?!!

Nice grow going on there
Hats of to you

1 Like

Whats the problem here. Im thinking nutrient lock maybe bcuz I did make a mistake and fed it twice in one week. Bruce Banner fast version

1 Like

More air flow, methinks. She’s telling me she’s having a hard time breathing.

1 Like