My 2nd grow ever

I have 4 plants total on the tent. The others seem to be doing fine but ill try n turn the fan up a notch

I wouldn’t do that necessarily. Might cause wind burn/stress. I would try thinning the bottoms out a little bit. Have you ever been inside a store that seems to be okay on the outset, so you leave your coat on, but the longer you hang out, it starts getting stuffy? Same concept.

Caution: I’m no expert on growing. Hopefully, if there is correction to be made to my statement, someone else will jump in.

1 Like

Thanx guys, I appreciate your input

Feeding twice will not send the plant into a spiral like that. I see nutrient issues and maybe over watering issues here. Your top leaves are a little thin and you could really defoliate some of those fan leaves from the interior. I see the burn on the upper leaves but all the interior leaves look better. Have you tried flushing it out?
improper watering image
Nutrient burn image
Potassium deficiency image
and lastly - Magnesium deficiency image

1 Like

Yes I flushed it once. I made a mistake and fed it one day then again 3 days later.

1 Like

Noticed the root structure was still wet so I must’ve over watered. Its growth has been stunted compared to the other one. Oh its a Bruce Banner fast version by the way. I transplanted it into a different pot and covered it in some new soil. I hope this works out

2 Likes

But this Jackie Herer is a tall towering beauty rightchere, oh did I mention she comes equipped with Girl Scout :cookie:.

I planted her along with 2 other strands around the 1st week of October.

2 Likes

She’s about 27 inches give or take, had some LST.

1 Like

How gorgeous!!! They are making me smile ear to ear.

2 Likes

1 Like

These white widow and critical purple autos are flowering after only 5 weeks

1 Like

It looks like when I had zinc deficiency. Try making a tea out of strawberry greens and feed it to the plant. I just cut the tops off 1lb of strawberries and seeped them for 20 minutes low heat then cool it and water plant with it.

1 Like

My autos after only 5 weeks. White Widow and Critical Purple

The tallest one is a 2ft white widow and they only supposed to get around 2 and a half feet. Great results thus far plus they’re all :blossom:ing.

1 Like

I am not sure where you got your data but WW GROWS! Unless it is an Auto. My photo’s easily reach 4 feet

They are autos. According to Homegrowncannabisco.com they get around 60 to 80cm.

She looks a little tall for an auto. Then again, I usually TOP my auto’s when they are coming out of the shoot at the 3/4th node. It stops that BIG Stretch and then I do not have tent issues with plants of different heights. You could bend her over to even out your canopy…not break, bend.

5 Likes

This is my 2nd time growing white widow auto and they get pretty lanky but the one to the far right is a lil bushy and not as tall.

I think you just have the magick and they like you.

1 Like

I’m hoping that’s the case. Growing is pure joy

1 Like