I need help saving?

Would I want to water her tomorrow on my every 2 day schedule? Or give her a 3 rd day?

Just don’t want to over water.

I go by the weight of the pot. Check it every day until you get a feel for the amount of water in there. The size of the plant will dictate how often you’ll need to water. Once it fills the pot, you’ll probably be watering daily.

So would it be too soon for me to transplant Sunday or should I give it another week? Since I am still healing her. Was thinking of transplanting the small 1 and big 1 at the same time?

Yeah I’d wait another week. There are a few things to look for to tell when they are ready for a new pot. One is to look at the bottom - if you see roots popping out of the drainage holes, it’s ready. They can sometimes be hard to spot that way though so I usually go by the size of the plant.

I went into more detail about transplanting here:

This Sunday would be my 3rd Sunday since I haven’t gave my ph water some nutrients when should I add my nutrients?

@CurrDogg420 mycorrhizae for cannabis would you recommend for me when I transplant next week?

That one is more for cloning. The mycorrhizae are beneficial bacteria and fungi that you want in your soil. They’ll work with the plant to get the most out of your soil.

Here’s the one I use- Great White

1 Like

Cool
Tnx I didn’t want to buy the wrong 1. I was glad you can help.

That’s great advice currdog. I’m a big fan live soil and mycoboost myself. I have switched and had good luck with the Mycos. It seems to be a lot cheaper than the great white. I switched because of the price difference. Great white great stuff too. I have used it plenty.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I transplanted today and used that great white on her into a 3.0!gallon pot. @CurrDogg420

1 Like

Nice man! She’s looking way better now! :+1:

2 Likes

Was wondering I think it’s been a month since I’ve put nutrients in with ph water @CurrDogg420 would be good if I fed both plants with all 4 nutrients or 3 with my water this evening and I did just transplanted both 2 days ago as well?

Hey @Zman_79 ,

Did you end up mixing the worm castings and fertilizer in to the potting mix? Those should actually take care of the plant just fine - all you’ll need to do is add water and train her.

Mother Nature created an entire ecosystem to provide for your plants nutrition: the soil. Healthy soil is alive with beneficial bacteria and fungi that are constantly breaking down and composting the organic matter.

When your plant does photosynthesis, it’s producing sugars that feed these microbes, and in turn they help your plant access nutrients from the soil that it can’t easily access itself.

The worm castings and fertilizer are trying to sort of take a shortcut to having a healthy living soil in your pots.

I actually don’t fertilize at all when I’m in veg - I end up transplanting about every 2 weeks so they’re always getting some fresh food from the new soil.

You want to let your plant ask for more food. And if you think it’s asking, be real sure it’s not an overwatering problem. You just have to sort of learn to listen to her.

Yes I followed that recipe. So just watering for now on? I was meaning to ask would I feed her nutrients with the water once a month? Or that’s down the line maybe during flowering stage?

1 Like

Yep, just add water, and give her a new pot and some fresh soil when she asks. Its that simple. The plant and soil will work together to do the rest.

Once in flower, you don’t want to transplant anymore, so that’s when you might need a little extra boost to get through that second month.

I like to transplant one final time going in to flower into a fabric pot. So they’re good for about a month or so.

1 Like