HCC indoor organic grow journal

so high i hit a dang flag somewhere. i’m going to bed

2 Likes

sorry i didn’t mean to tap that flag was accident

2 Likes

Now that I reread everything I can see where you were going now. Making a joke about us getting famous because our forum feeds are popping up on Google. :joy:

2 Likes

I’m slow as hell today and I’m stone sober. I think I need to get high but I’m at work. :joy:

2 Likes

Have questions about have plant it buding and pollen sacs will it pollenate the other plants

3 Likes

They’re all female in my grow so they will all grow buds. No hermaphrodites. If I did get a hermaphrodite though I’d pull it so it didn’t seed everything. Don’t want those hermie genes.

3 Likes

Thats what i figured thanks alot its buding has the sac’s under them so im going to pull it

3 Likes

@Daddy1971 You have a picture to share just to be sure? The first flowers start looking like a tear drop shape with a white fuzzy hair coming out of the top. The male pollen sac or flower looks like a cluster of fuzzy seeds with no white hairs coming out on a hermie.

2 Likes

Im 3half week’s in flowering i pulled it it was in full buding and got the sacs under the buds never had one do that to me before

3 Likes

Got picture of it

3 Likes

Yeah that’s definitely a hermie. Glad you caught it and pulled it. You can still grow it if you pull the sacs off to avoid it getting self seeded. You’d just need to keep it quarantined so it doesn’t get your other plants.

1 Like

I just pulled it i didn’t want chance it i had friend grown one frist for me

2 Likes

So all of my plants have literally doubled in size since they started flowering last week. Not a lot of flowers or buds yet but I’m seeing a lot of rapid vegetative and vertical growth. I may or may not have to trim up a bit again. Some of those top zones are getting bushy. Happy growing folks. :v::call_me_hand::metal:

5 Likes

@MDBuds Right on! Everything looks great so far! :100: :fire: :+1: :+1: I’ve been checking out this thread a lot cause I’m using LEDs for an indoor grow this winter and its my first grow with all LEDs for veg and flower. I like how detailed your grow journal has been. Keep it :fire:

3 Likes

@sc13oldie thanks man. I try to keep it detailed so I can share experience and even failures and corrections. I was going to share my flower act recipe but made that mess I had to clean up but I’ll share it the next time I use one. Happy growing brother. :v::call_me_hand::metal:

2 Likes

@MDBuds :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: I know you won’t feed your plants in the tent again, that’s for sure. We all make those mistakes. Don’t worry about it. When you do your flower act recipe next time, pictures and descriptions would be great. I’m interested in seeing what you use and how it works.

2 Likes

@sc13oldie Oh I knew I shouldn’t have done the tea drench in the tent. I was just tired as hell. Work nights and got off of a double and decided to be lazy. It didn’t hurt anything it was just counter productive because then I had to clean everything up and it would have taken less time had I just done it right the first time. :joy:

4 Likes

Gonna slide in here all cool like :sunglasses:

Sign me up for the grow show!!

3 Likes

Finally have my first official buds. Today marks the day my ladies go from preflower to actual flowering. These next 6 to 8 weeks will have me chomping at the bit. Happy growing. :v::call_me_hand::metal:

6 Likes

Thanks for the image of a hermie! Always helps to be educated. Sadly I find those a lot on autos sometimes, especially from “other seeds banks”. :nauseated_face: (That, like the lord or Mordor, shall not be named, wink) When you are older it can be harder to see those. I have an eagle eyed 30 yr old son who helps me grow and he has the uncanny knack of finding and surgically removing hermies…I am grateful for his talent. Has saved many an autoflower grow from (again) a different seed company. Although I think this is a risk period with the nature of cannabis plants. Nature is nature and sometimes things go wonky…Good health.

5 Likes