HCC indoor organic grow journal

Get well soon, @DollarBill,your plants need you!!

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon @DollarBill!

2 Likes

Hope you get feeling better @DollarBill

2 Likes

@DollarBill feel better brother. Getting old isn’t for the weak. :joy:

1 Like

Both Blueberry X Big Devil auto are adapting well to the LST.

The runt Critical Purple autos are taking off. One of the two I tried lst on did not like it one bit so I untied it and it’s growing as normal now.

The other Critical Purple auto seems to like the LST. I think it might just be a pheno variance or a root thing.

All in all the ladies are pretty healthy. They have all shown sex and will likely start preflowering in the next few days. I’m pretty stoked to get some buds on my girls soon.

For everyone out there looking for a LED light, King Plus will work great for a budget light in a small area and keep your plants short. It has too much blue in the spectrum for my liking. Plants aren’t getting as tall as I would like which would be good in a shorter tent but I have at least 4 vertical feet to work with (6 foot tall tent minus the size of the pot and hanging height of the light). Next light I’m definitely getting one with less blue. Maximum 20%.

Happy growing folks. :v::call_me_hand::metal:

6 Likes

uh Not Sure i’ll take part 2 of that shingle shot. :dizzy_face: i’m really guna have to man up. pharmacist said it damn near like to killed him to.

1 Like

Definitely doesn’t sound like a good time. Hopefully the second half isn’t as brutal for you. Stay healthy brother. :v:

1 Like

thank you, i sat up on the bed and played my guitar yesterday was feverish for 18 hours. slept since last time i was here. my wife felt bad one day over her two shots and she had shingles last year. it was the saddest thing i ever watched a female go thru as far as pain

2 Likes

@Daddy1971​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: MOTIVATION

1 Like

Man @DollarBill that sounds rough glad to hear your feeling better enough to pick a couple strings hope you continue to get better my friend Peace

2 Likes

Wow, :::bowing humbly::: what awesome knowledge from all of you! Great topic and thank you all so much for sharing your knowledge/photos and experience. It’s always comforting to know my own grows are on the same track (Or look similar to). Great work. Peace and good health!
Warmly,
Jackie

2 Likes

Started my ACT last night and officially have preflowers this morning. I couldn’t have timed it better.

Also, this is why you don’t do a flower formula compost tea drench in your tent. I tried being lazy and now I have a lovely mess to clean up. Always, and I repeat, always administer teas OUTSIDE of the tent. :joy::joy:

Anyway, I’m going to get this mess cleaned up now. Happy growing folks. :v::call_me_hand::metal:

3 Likes

UH OH @MDBuds Water in the hole

2 Likes

@MDBuds Google: HCC indoor organic grow journal and see what pops up :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@DollarBill this grow journal along with others popped up. :joy:

2 Likes

@MDBuds Hollywood? :wink: i don’t think i can even spell it and i at least need a clean shirt

2 Likes

@DollarBill what’s this about Hollywood now? :joy:

2 Likes

joke @MDBuds i’m shy :triumph: especially when i’m puffing Moon Rocks

2 Likes

@DollarBill what’s there to be shy about brother? I think I’m a little slow right now because I’m not catching on. :joy:

2 Likes

nothing at all @MDBuds just surprized

2 Likes