HCC indoor organic grow journal

@MDBuds i’m hearing you bro. me acting tough. how the hell did i get away with that, i must have been :innocent: Crazy

2 Likes

@MDBuds traded that life for a wife with a horse and a Barn i built and a shovel for Awe Never Mind guess i’ll go outside smell some used digested hay LoL

1 Like

@DollarBill I can only imagine how much worse i would have made it for myself if I acted tough about it. I just kept my head down or ran. :joy:

Then again now as an adult I wouldn’t stand for it. I’m too old and tired to run. Most of the OGs in my neighborhood know be by now though so there isn’t any trouble these days and I hope to keep it that way. Knock on wood.

1 Like

@DollarBill I’m a family man now myself. I don’t care much to get involved in anything going on around me. Just stick to myself like I learned and take care of my own. One of these days I’ll have a wife with a horse in the mountains myself. Sounds peaceful. :joy:

1 Like

:v::laughing::v: @MDBuds here the whole countryside knows Steal My Weed i’ll shoot that sorry basturd in the ass Not either of his cheeks

1 Like

@MDBuds yes sir, i love the serenity and my insurance didn’t have to pay for it

1 Like

@DollarBill I may be a weird one, but I love the smell of the barn. And I dont mind cleaning the chicken house out on Saturday morning, it beats doing something stupid Friday night.

When I was a young man I served and saw the world, lived in the big cities, did ignorant things. Now I’m back where I belong. Nothing better to me than the rolling hills of our little valley covered in mist in the early morning. Drinking coffee and smoking with the wife.

3 Likes

@Rye Amen, when i go pooft from this wore out old world this country place will still go on, hec i’m just friendly like, Passing By, anyhow :grin:

2 Likes

Started LST this morning. Doesn’t look pretty yet but everything will perk up soon. The runt with the root problem is finally on its second set of real leaves so hopefully it gets a week or two in before it starts flowering so I can salvage it. The light shocked one is bouncing back and will be ready to LST with the others next week. Only 1 to 2 weeks left until my ladies start to flower. :grimacing::grin:

Happy growing folks. :v::call_me_hand::metal:

5 Likes

Grape ape coming along nicely they just started buding on 12@12

8 Likes

@Daddy1971 i love that point where pre-flower begins and here comes the scent

Oh yea its started :grin:

1 Like

My last grow power plant they where monsters

10 Likes

@Daddy1971 now that’s a cola worth sword fighting with. :joy:

5 Likes

@Daddy1971 looking at that i got a contact high :yum: forgot what i was guna say :grin: oh yea, Power Plant is some good kick

5 Likes

Yes it pretty good it will give you energy i have clone outside come from it trying something different

4 Likes

@Daddy1971 any weed is better than no weed and Weed will get you thru times of no money Better than money will get you thru times of no Homegrowncannabisco.com :seedling:

5 Likes

LST is going well and my ladies are starting to take off.

Both of the Blueberry x Big Devil are responding well to LST. They both have 4 and 5 top zones already with more popping up every day. I’ll have to tie down some more areas soon once they reach the main cola.

The critical purple auto is responding well too but a little slower. Only 3 top zones so far.

The runts are finally taking off and I might be able to lst them before they start to flower. I might need to prune a little once they start flowering because these ladies got bush and the last thing anyone wants is moldy buds.

Happy growing folks. :v::call_me_hand::metal:

5 Likes

@MDBuds @dmtscravey @ sorry friends, i took the 1st half of a dang Shingles Vaccine 3 days ago that my wife talked me into after watching her horrible time last year. i’m still locked to the bed sick as hell

2 Likes

@DollarBill Hope you feel better soon man, I’ll spark one for ya. :metal:

And looking good @MDBuds! Going to try LST on my next grow after seeing everyone’s results on here.

2 Likes