Grow journal #1

Thank you.

Disregard question, I will delete request.

1 Like

Can we send friend request on here?

1 Like

Hahaha! @Eggs, not that Iā€™m aware of. It was a request on the book of Faces and itā€™s not you, so no worries. Does this help erase it from the queued position in your brain?

2 Likes

Oh lol, I do not have any social media accountsā€¦imo all of it is just a bunch of drama and petty nonsense that I do not want any part of lol I live like Iā€™m North Korea!

4 Likes

I completely understand. I just signed back on myself and now I regret it.

2 Likes

lmfao so I honestly am stumped here, I germinated ONE seed, planted ONE seed, but 2 sprouts! anyone come across this?

2 Likes

It does appear to be a second sprout!

1 Like

Double tap root??!!! How exciting, you have identical/fraternal twins. Either separate or let her fly. :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :v:t2:

2 Likes

Lol Iā€™m certain there was only oneā€¦but hey letā€™s see what she does lol

2 Likes

@Eggs, has anyone ever explained the birds and the bees and how twins work? :joy: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Donā€™t get her started!! Lol just kidding @kmac03ā€¦:grin::love_you_gesture::v:

3 Likes

Hahaha! No kidding. :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

They where couple people on here had twins you going to have to separate them

What About Rattlesnakes? :grin: birds n bees ainā€™t nuffin

Hahahaha! Thereā€™s snakeweed and anti-venom for those bites. :snake:

I think that MD might have been the one to separate couple of them few months ago

No, cld u explain it to me plz

You donā€™t have to separate them there where couple guyā€™s on here few months ago separate them they pulled them up and pulled them apart carefully

If you separate them will one of them die?

1 Like

I havenā€™t done it myself as I havenā€™t been gifted with twins yet. From what I understand, you separate the taproot with a sterilized razor blade, let them rest in their dirt for 24 hours, then transplant. Are you up for it?

Check this thread here.