Grow journal #1

If ur talking to dollar bill I believe he uses those as pest traps lol

1 Like

@Kris :smile: also, Catch blowing dust with cups

@dmtscravey Chop Chop FIM on a Feminized :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @Eggs it’s ALL Fun ! :laughing: Unshackled (upload://lPaXe8B3nnh1tGhYwfMdktaEqi2.jpeg)

5 Likes

Love ur style man! U very much remind me of my dad!

1 Like

Just sharing knowledge that you might already have. Apparently, it’s a hot debate in my herbalist circles as of late. Hopefully, you haven’t planted your seeds yet. (Wednesday is a good day for fruiting, rooting, and leafing). The discussion was specifically about comfrey. I appreciate your patience if you have already perused.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/331127230_Transfer_of_pyrrolizidine_alkaloids_between_living_plants_A_disregarded_source_of_contaminations

@Eggs, my apologies for posting on your journal, last one ever. I appreciate you.

Y’all take care of yourselves! :v:

4 Likes

Whats the deal with the plant under the cup?

1 Like

@Jared just trying out some clone dust on a leaf or two. making sure the hormones in the product are still good before i use it on an old columbian trim

1 Like

@DollarBill Clone dust? Rooting hormone ?

1 Like

Let’s see what u guys have cookin, BUD PICS EVERYBODY!

@Jared it’s organic Hormone Root Boost for cloning. Just dip the stem in anything with Sugar and Electrolites then dip that wet stem in the Root Boost Dust and stick it straight into wet sand then cover that clear cup with another clear cup and watch your roots grow a slit on the side of upper cup and two holes top punch :laughing: do three at a time and support is one tooth pick

! 72 Hours @Eggs

2 Likes

5 Likes

Here are my white widows at 79 days since sprout. They are starting to bulk up and get really sticky and stinky and don’t pay attention to the nutrient burn on the one bud just a little pushing by the grower.

6 Likes

Beautiful buds

9 Likes

Thats a great looking grow you’ve got going on there.

2 Likes

That’s pictures of 2grows in the past but i do have clone from them thanks for the compliment

2 Likes

@Daddy1971 @Khatru @dmtscravey @kmac03 :grin: GG #4 Feminized Popcorn Puff

5 Likes

Just flipped lights everything going as planned

3 Likes

3 Likes

@Eggs, sure hope that was you who sent a friend request. Otherwise, I’ll just delete.

Also, I don’t know what is up with my camera, but so be it. Some have about five weeks to go, a couple a little longer.

So far:

2 Likes

I’ve not sent a friend request…what platform did u receive a friend request?

2 Likes

And beautiful plants!!!

2 Likes