Grow journal #1

Someone just asked about this. For some reason, I can’t get the beginning of the thread to link, but just scroll up and you’ll find your info. Have a great rest of the night!

3 Likes

That’s a good-looking grow closet there. I like it. Looks like a good old stairwell closet.

3 Likes

Why do y’all have to grow such beautiful plants??? You are not helping my habitual growing urges.

2 Likes

Lol yea I just bought a uve light too

2 Likes

Do you hate me, Eggs?

2 Likes

@Eggs Yes I use UVA, UVB simple 25w, cpl hrs a day. Happy New Year…looks GREAT!

3 Likes

Ur right, gonna move that fandom I hate you?

2 Likes

Do I hate you? What?

2 Likes

Hahaha! Just ignore me. I don’t know what wavelength I was on at the time either.

2 Likes

I ordered this, seems sufficient

1 Like

Can u over do it with the uv or can I run it with my regular light?

1 Like

@Eggs I found that FF OF is just too hot for some strains even up to flower stage. 2 stains i had problems with nute burn were Gelato and CBD AC/DC. The Gelatos 2 out of 8 were burned up. The CBD AC/DC all 6 that sprouted showed nute burn ranging from mild to very severe. Ended up pulling all 8 plants shaking out all soil and replanting in Sunshine Pro Mix #4. They all are recovering some quicker than others. All that being said all my Blue dreams, GDPs and mimosa are loving FF OF. Just my personal belief but i think that as growers we just push the limits a little more than we should. I had been told to go with the FF Happy Frog for trouble free results but OF just sounded sooo much better to me LoL. Lesson learned.

1 Like

@Eggs I’ve never used any nutes :slightly_smiling_face: 36369

4 Likes

I need to try that fertilizer. Where do I get it?

2 Likes

Walmart :v: bottom shelf stuff :laughing: they don’t call me DollarBill for nothing hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Hahaha! Well, you do what you have to do. If it’s not tearing them up, there’s no problem.

2 Likes

@kmac03 you wouldn’t use my Nuclear Secret Sause and i ain’t letting my recipe out :v: +

hahahahahaha :person_fencing: :laughing: LoL hec, why not

3 Likes

Yea man, that was my first time using ffof, and honestly I was very unimpressed, especially the burning, in my opinion its easier to just use Kellogg potting soil, I just wld rather use my nutes than buy ffof…like you, I learned my lesson lol

1 Like

I actually have that. I normally use V8 for a Bloody Mary, which actually sounds good right now. Does it work? Or are you just playing? The first bottle, is it Gatorade?

1 Like

Lol now @DollarBill, that Alaska fish fertilizer is nutes, my dad uses that Alaska fish stuff, like 10$ at Walmart, then his cheap but will even take sticks and shove them in the ground and old trot line string or whatever to train…hes also very proud about how cheap he gets out on with this stuff lol

1 Like