Grow journal #1

Wait, do u use v8 on ur plants or is this a side bar convo? Lol

@Eggs v8 is better than calmag didnā€™t you know? Plants love it just as much as old timers. :joy:

2 Likes

Probably a side bar convo. He likes to mess with my head.

2 Likes

At a glance it seems possible, but I cant tell if ur fkn with me or not lol

3 Likes

Well, now that I think about itā€¦seems like it wld make ur soil icky

2 Likes

@eggs yeah Iā€™m joking. His nuclear secret sauce is urine after he drank a V8. Thatā€™s why I was saying the plants love it as much as old timers and itā€™s better than calmag because urine is high in nitrogen and micros. :joy:

3 Likes

I had to test the urine thing for a lesson. I cannot say that it was my favorite thing to ever do.

3 Likes

@kmac03 Iā€™ve used it plenty of times to charge soil or for a quick boost if I ran out of nitrogen supplements. Just gotta dilute it and aerate it if you use it directly as a fertilizer instead of using it to make compost or charge soil and biochar.

3 Likes

If only you could see me gagging at the thought of it. Very few things made me want to quit my job, this was one of them. :grin:

1 Like

@kmac03 yeah Iā€™ve had to deal with it a lot too over my years. I only use it for personal grows if I need too. If itā€™s anything Iā€™ll be sharing with anyone else I wonā€™t because human waste isnā€™t allowed in organic products or most agricultural processes these days. :joy:

2 Likes

I meanā€¦ :weary:. Iā€™m deliberately walking away from this conversation so as to not ā€œgo there.ā€ I have avowed to not trade war stories with the general public. :v::rofl:

2 Likes

@kmac03 thatā€™s why I tried to steer it back toward growing so we didnā€™t go there. No one wants to hear the horror stories of dealing with Florida man and his bodily fluids. :joy:

2 Likes

looking so good, when it gets this close I cant hardly stand it!

1 Like

Or the call I had once where it was turned up to hell in the house where Iā€™m sure you know. Just one. Three days. New paramedic crew chief who thought he had bigger cajones than anyone. Guess what the lead investigator guy did? Turned on the a/c. :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Is this inappropriate? Yes.

Over and out.

2 Likes

2 Likes

@kmac03 sounds like a mess Iā€™ve been called in to clean up before. It doesnā€™t bother me any but we gotta keep it clean for the civis.

Nothing like having to use degreaser to clean lipids out of carpets. :joy:

2 Likes

@Eggs looking great man.

1 Like

Hahaha! Stop leading me down the hallway. :rofl::v:

Thanks though. I needed the laugh. I appreciate you.

2 Likes

Lol u are a trip! I very much enjoy your presence!

2 Likes

Who? @MDBuds? I know, I try to tell him that. He rebuffs me.

2 Likes