Grow journal #1

That’s a frosty lookin’ bud right there @DollarBill !

Took off a nanner eh?

3 Likes

@Khatru yes, of 20 GG#4 seeds grown since last May only two showed any male signs. i don’t trip out over males :exploding_head: they are fun to alter

4 Likes

How do u get them to produce trichomes like that? R u growing weed or cooking meth? What’s goin on up on that mountain!? Lmao

1 Like

Frosty!!! Have a good night

1 Like

wow!! Dollarbill that is one tasty looking nugget!!

I’m lost again, aren’t I?

1 Like

That is a way of life for some of us. Kmac03

Hahahaha! Okay, just checking.

@Eggs low heat lighting grows more Trichomes and Buds. my home-made tents rarely get over 76-77 degrees and after lights out at Midnight 68-72 degrees from seed to harvest. only when preparing new soil will the organic soil reach to 80 degrees for 3 to 5 days :hugs: 6:18pm

Nuclear Secret Sauce and :laughing: the Runt

2 Likes

Can you please provide more context?

2 Likes

@kmac03 everybody’s exclusively different :grinning: as i only grow to make my Moon Rocks from Scratch and rarely smoke a plane Jane joint

1 Like

My Creator says ask, so I ask. Then I get thrown Loki. Touche! Haha!

2 Likes

@kmac03 i don’t understand Loki i only understand silly stuff like Woop Woop Trichomes after puffing two puffs of that :star_struck: Moon Rock Space Ship

1 Like

Hahaha! Loki, the trickster God

2 Likes

@kmac03 oh yeah, Loki <-- that lil turd God :rofl: LMAO!

2 Likes

Hey guys, I need some opinions, so I’ve put the 2x4 and the rspec hlg 260 in storage, so I got some wood and nuts n bolts from the homo depot, got my 2x2 and my bspec hlg 100 and sorta built it into my closet for a stealthier grow (I’m not a handy man by no meens but it turned out awesome) but, since I shut down the bigger tent and made the small one my primary, I now have no rspec light, it’s only 150$ for the hlg 100 rspec, wld u guys spend the money? or just rock with the bspec seed to harvest?

2 Likes

@Eggs Definitely get a full spectrum or a red spec for flower so you have both blue and red. Your plants will struggle to produce flowers without a full spectrum light.

2 Likes

Ok, its ordered, thanks for ur input

1 Like

so this is my top secret closet set up! My closet is EXACTLY big enough to fit, it’s so tight that I had to disassemble the tent and reassemble it really awkwardly inside my closet, door stays open 98% of the time and currently my dehumidifier blowing in there

5 Likes

Does anyone add uv light to there grow?

2 Likes