Grow journal #1

Hey guys, I need some opinions, so I’ve put the 2x4 and the rspec hlg 260 in storage, so I got some wood and nuts n bolts from the homo depot, got my 2x2 and my bspec hlg 100 and sorta built it into my closet for a stealthier grow (I’m not a handy man by no meens but it turned out awesome) but, since I shut down the bigger tent and made the small one my primary, I now have no rspec light, it’s only 150$ for the hlg 100 rspec, wld u guys spend the money? or just rock with the bspec seed to harvest?

2 Likes

@Eggs Definitely get a full spectrum or a red spec for flower so you have both blue and red. Your plants will struggle to produce flowers without a full spectrum light.

2 Likes

Ok, its ordered, thanks for ur input

1 Like

so this is my top secret closet set up! My closet is EXACTLY big enough to fit, it’s so tight that I had to disassemble the tent and reassemble it really awkwardly inside my closet, door stays open 98% of the time and currently my dehumidifier blowing in there

5 Likes

Does anyone add uv light to there grow?

2 Likes

Someone just asked about this. For some reason, I can’t get the beginning of the thread to link, but just scroll up and you’ll find your info. Have a great rest of the night!

3 Likes

That’s a good-looking grow closet there. I like it. Looks like a good old stairwell closet.

3 Likes

Why do y’all have to grow such beautiful plants??? You are not helping my habitual growing urges.

2 Likes

Lol yea I just bought a uve light too

2 Likes

Do you hate me, Eggs?

2 Likes

@Eggs Yes I use UVA, UVB simple 25w, cpl hrs a day. Happy New Year…looks GREAT!

3 Likes

Ur right, gonna move that fandom I hate you?

2 Likes

Do I hate you? What?

2 Likes

Hahaha! Just ignore me. I don’t know what wavelength I was on at the time either.

2 Likes

I ordered this, seems sufficient

1 Like

Can u over do it with the uv or can I run it with my regular light?

1 Like

@Eggs I found that FF OF is just too hot for some strains even up to flower stage. 2 stains i had problems with nute burn were Gelato and CBD AC/DC. The Gelatos 2 out of 8 were burned up. The CBD AC/DC all 6 that sprouted showed nute burn ranging from mild to very severe. Ended up pulling all 8 plants shaking out all soil and replanting in Sunshine Pro Mix #4. They all are recovering some quicker than others. All that being said all my Blue dreams, GDPs and mimosa are loving FF OF. Just my personal belief but i think that as growers we just push the limits a little more than we should. I had been told to go with the FF Happy Frog for trouble free results but OF just sounded sooo much better to me LoL. Lesson learned.

1 Like

@Eggs I’ve never used any nutes :slightly_smiling_face: 36369

4 Likes

I need to try that fertilizer. Where do I get it?

2 Likes

Walmart :v: bottom shelf stuff :laughing: they don’t call me DollarBill for nothing hahahahahaha

2 Likes