Granddaddy purple/introducing myself

How goes it, fellow enthusiasts?

Thanks for accepting me in the community. I look forward to seeing your grows and reading your posts.

12 Likes

Welcome!
Lovely plant.

3 Likes

Howdy @Captspalding! Welcome and that is some mighty fine looking GDP you have!

3 Likes

Hi there and nicely done.

2 Likes

@Captspalding welcome sir, good looking plant. Glad you found us.

2 Likes

@Captspalding Nice Juicy Bud. way to Go!

1 Like

@Captspalding Welcome to our Forum! Very beautiful plant! What strains do you have plans for next?! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for the love, everyone.

Derek LaRose, I currently have a cluster fuck of different strains growing right now lol.

I’m running autos for my first time right now as well as photoperiods. For the photos I’ve got GDP, alcapulco gold, Sour Diesel, Bruce Banner and Purple Trainwreck in both flower and veg right now. And for autos I’m running Purple Haze, gorilla glue, critical xxl, and Red Jack.

5 Likes

@Captspalding Happy Thanks Giving, forever a Happy Grow :v:

3 Likes

Ermahgosh @Captspalding that sounds lovely!!! Those colors are going to be such a pretty array and feelings :star_struck::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Welcome! That plant looks great :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@Captspalding i have a lot of fun ignoring Gorilla Glue 4 :joy: but they tend to Surprize me. 17 Days

This one is in a tent alone. if it doesn’t Hermie it will be a site to see

2 Likes

What makes you think she will herm? I had really good luck with gorilla glue auto by Fastbuds despite hearing a lot of negative things. Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

These are the autoflowers that I haven’t harvested yet. The BCN critical xxl on the right has a lot of heads so I’m excited to see what she does. I’m probably not going to grow autos again for a while unless it’s to bridge a gap between grows, but it’s been fun and interesting.

5 Likes

@Captspalding Gorrilla Glue is the creation of a Hermie Crop, with this baby, it’s in a Tent All Alone. Plants Definitely Know That. in 45 years of growing i seen it many times even on plants not of Herms. the whole
Earth seeks company. i always use Superthrive Female Plant Hormones it seems to happen in summer and winter also

3 Likes

Interesting! I didn’t know that. I got lucky it seems.

2 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out this forum and I kind of suck at it so far so I apologise for not tagging the person I’m replying to.

4 Likes

@Captspalding i’m no good at it either, Sucker’s Got Big :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: we’re all Stars on the web now hahaha just google type in the upper headline

1 Like

@Captspalding i hope the private messege stuff worked Let Me Know :sunglasses:
Christopher serpico
Captspalding

5m

2 Likes

@Captspalding funny thing, i like your profile edit Cap, :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but i got my wife smoking bud with Boring Big Boobed Blondes. Your Autos are Beautiful and i know where beauty leighs. Love for it. My last HGCC GG #4 Grow i’m puffing now

i like the Purple Side but both are Equal. this Corona Crap is lowsey cuz we can’t really share

3 Likes