Granddaddy purple/introducing myself

Very nice looking nug, DollarBill

2 Likes

@Captspalding they look better like this and make you Google Eyed :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

we call it ‘Moon Rock Mountain Pride’ :yum: from YummyVille USA …!!.. it’s mostly what we do with all our Buddlings

3 Likes

Daayum. I’ve seen moon rocks in magazines and such but never smoked em myself.

3 Likes

@Captspalding there’s are not like mine. they airbrush Sugar Wax the outside of the bud before they drop it in Kief , We Soak Ours all the way thru for Hash

you know :yum: ICKY STICKY :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: dang thumb nail is gorilla glued to my thumb

4 Likes

DollarBill, how do you do that? Can you describe the process? I just harvested another lady and I want to make some. That looks insane.

2 Likes

company in town. get back later on

1 Like

@DollarBill makes insane moon rocks!! He’s got some great techniques I’ll eventually use, but trying too many things at once creates a muddled mess, so moon rocks are on the agenda for 3Q-2021. LOL!!!

1 Like

Yes, Dollar Bill has infected me with the moon rock bug too lol. It’s honestly pretty genius for those with a high tolerance. I can’t wait to make some.

2 Likes

@Captspalding @Bill there is no tolerance to Moon Rock. every batch is different and that’s why a 2nd wash is like all together a different buzz and just as good even using the same Bud make up. this little gal will be Thai Sticks first then what’s left Moonies

she’s a GG #4 Feminized that went Male and had to be altered back female :100: winter grow will likely go Purple Buds in Magesty

5 Likes

@DollarBill you have to show us the Thai stick when you get it done. Gotta see that!! Only had it a couple times in my younger days. What makes it so “special”?

2 Likes

@Bill @Captspalding @dmtscravey Thai Stick used smaller earlier buds like The Cops is Coming Get that Shit Out Of Here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: winter grows are good for that

https://open.spotify.com/track/11DjZQEZ69EXLo77HVj6yW?si=LhS0oFCxTrqdo9L6amyIvA Happy New Year

5 Likes

Those are some tasty looking buds dude. Happy New Year to you and your family Dollarbill :v::v:

3 Likes

@Kronic 60 Days :blush:

5 Likes

@DollarBill Looking awesome! Are you getting excited!! :smiley:

1 Like

@Kronic Stuck at Home bored but Happy

GIF_20210106_210107 Chop Chop FIM

2 Likes