First indoor grow

Hey @dmtscravey can you post pic of the taro plant. And I love your memory. So glad you did kill it​:heart::heart:

3 Likes

My white widow’s never got tall they were like 21" and bushes? I’d bend that girl over.

1 Like

Good evening everyone, hope your day was pleasant, productive & safe!! Well I harvested my GDP photo. Did some wet trim & hung. I’m going to try & reveg her. Also trying to decide what 2 other seeds I want to start. Note those large snips, much better that the knife; I thought was a good idea until I almost cut of the tip of my index finger!!

Guess, I’m gonna start my 2nd grow & reveg.

I just want to thank everyone who has help make this grow fun & successful :hugs::+1:t4::heart:

8 Likes

Hooray!!! What are your choices in seeds? Inquiring minds want to know because I have no external life since no one can act right.

1 Like

Congrats on a successful grow @Adcrag ! Looks nice

Great job. You exhibited some fine patience too! :v::peace_symbol::+1:

1 Like

Thanks!! I am amazed at how much better she grew & smells, God knows I made so many mistakes on my WW LOL.

3 Likes

I have auto Jack Herer, Bubblegum, OG Kush, Gelato Critical Purple both fem. I’m trying to reveg the GDP so can’t grow anything to big.

2 Likes

Mmmmm… Gelato CP shouldn’t get too big, right? Show me the purple :purple_heart:! The world could use the color, plus great timing for Lent, huh (no offense intended, just responding to the earth)?

2 Likes

Y’all when I say I’m happy about my GDP harvest!!

My daughter in law sent a bud to determine THC %
She smoked pretty smooth without curing.

9 Likes

I’m just over here smiling, all teeth. That is phenomenal. I hope you are proud, I’m proud for you. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

My little girls have been doing fine, although one is a runt. But wouldn’t you know it, my tent is in a screened in porch, and normally it would be fine. It can hold the temp. down to freezing, and it seldom freezes here. Three or four weeks away from harvest and we’re going to have the worst freeze in like 80 years!
Oh well, I’m going to have to bring them inside, but I have no place for the tent, so in a closet they go.
The only real problems are the smell and the humidity.
Smell shouldn’t be to critical, no one will be traveling here for a few days. I’ll probably put a wet towel by them for a little humidity. It’s just ironic.

5 Likes

I feel your pain below zero temps here in Oklahoma glad I put in a propane wall heater for back up just in case. Seems just in case always happens.

2 Likes

Well, they are quite the lovely ladies. Awesome grow. :v:t2: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Not ideal, but should be ok for a couple of days.

4 Likes

I have my tent on my porch. I also hardly get freezing temps but below 45f is enough to effect growth. I run my lights OFF in the day, on at night to help add the heat when it is needed. Do not know if that little trick helps. I also added a black ceramic heat bulb, 250w…
And put a blanket under the floor because it sits on CEMENT…transfers the COLD

3 Likes

The things we do for our girls!!

2 Likes

Am I fooling myself, are is there some Amber here.
They are 10 weeks old.

1 Like

3 Likes

The Amber is in the pistils…the trichomes are not. Should always mention strain and genus so we know if photo or auto…Common to have pistils amber out depending on strain. At 10 weeks, I assume it is an auto…lotsa trikes there…frosty good!

3 Likes

Sorry, I did say they were White Widow autos in the OP, but that was a month and 80 posts ago. I wish I could get a better picture. I’ll try again tomorrow. I need some kind of tripod.

2 Likes