First indoor grow

Hahaha! :rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy: :crazy_face: :v:t2:

2 Likes

Yours will come out beautiful with all the positive energy and TLC you give! :heart::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

And there is beautiful smoke at the end.

3 Likes

:sleepy::sleepy:well head on over to Ohio, well light up here; head to your place and smoke your lovey girls lol

2 Likes

Man I brought my GDP out of the tent to dry closet. @Mrb53004 do I leave whole plant 48 hrs darkness or cut for reveg?? :thinking::thinking:

this was a baby bud under canopy. Can I sample her like this??

5 Likes

Think we can find someone to chauffer us? I would totally do that. I need to check on my brothers anyway, as they haven’t checked in with me in a while.

1 Like

Oh my, @Adcrag! They are stunning!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: thanks!! I sent my address. Thanks

1 Like

Yes, the WHOLE PLANT. The darkness will allow the plant when you re-expose it to light to better adjust to re-vegging. Dark, cut, back to 18+ hrs of light

When do I water the reveg plant and start nutrients? And at what amounts :grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

You are growing in the same soil that the plant flowered in. We switch to water only for a few days / week. The we start feeding with High Nitrogen / vegging formula. I do not know what you use but usually it is a Veg and micro formula if you are using store bought nutrients. Some are Bloom / flower, some are veg. We want to get back to where N is the preferred nutrient to promote GROWTH of the leaves. Continue with molasses and kelp if you are using that.

3 Likes

Ok I understand. Appreciate the knowledge!!

1 Like

@Victor :laughing: Have a Laugh :v:

GIF_20210120_223749 GIF_20210120_223626

3 Likes

When I thinned my plant out last week and I took the tops I trimmed off and stuck them in the dirt in another plant next to my grow room and they seem to be doing very well they’re starting to get bigger buds on them already.

4 Likes

You have a clone!! Our girls are amazing.

2 Likes

What else is growing in there? Inquiring minds want to know.

It is a Taro plant my mom got in the Ozarks in the fall of 1969.My older brother picked it out for her and then he died a month later. So mom started all of us kids one off of that original plant .I thought I killed it by letting it freeze in December but it came back!! If you look at the dirt in the bucket it’s nothing but trimmed leaves off of my two plants that’s where I throw em when I pick them. @kmac03

5 Likes

Thanks so are yours!

Everyone is so shiny happy in there. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@dmtscravey that’s Cool dmt

1 Like