First indoor grow

They look milky white from what I can see, but I squint a lot, so…

@Khatru posted this a while back.

4 Likes

I agree here with Kmac…they are NOT READY. You still have a good 2/3 weeks easily

4 Likes

I see milky white the pistils are amber. But I’m still learning.

You’re almost there!!

1 Like

Beautiful got a lot of tops

2 Likes

my white widow auto

7 Likes

Where I am at in Missouri dispensary gets $60-65 an 8th. For top and medium grade.

1 Like

Illinois $ 70 and up 1/8 bud, wax about $70 1/2 gram

1 Like

this is some Alaskan thunderFuck I grew and let cure for a month

4 Likes

Las Vegas 39 to 59 1/8 for top shelf PLUS RIDICULOUS TAX ON TOP!!!

1 Like

I would have thought it would be cheaper out west for I’ve been to Colorado many times hundred dollars give or take there For an ounce

1 Like

@Puffdog Arizona medical is 1/8th $46-$50 and 6% Tax :v: recreational is $46-$50 and 16% Tax :bomb: Sugar Wax and Oils go for $40-$50 for 2 grams and that’s why we grow our own

4 Likes

@DollarBill thats right sir!!

2 Likes

Yeah I just got my medical card here in Illinois because it is so expensive it’s cheap on the streets but I’m tired of spending money and not knowing exactly what strain it is it’s sad they try to give us a medicine that we can’t even afford it’s just highway robbery it’s 350 to 400 for an ounce in the dispensaries here. you can get it for 200 or less from your friends It’s nice that they give us an alternative an allowed us medical patients to grow in my opinion everybody should be able to but this is the start

4 Likes

You are right about it being a start. It’s what I keep saying, we had zero options before, just let it settle out. At least a dialogue is occurring.

4 Likes

Damn that’s horrible. I feel very lucky to live California. I’ve had my medical card since 2001 so I’ve always been able to grow my own in this beautiful weather we have here. I don’t know what I would do if I had to pay that much and have to worry if its even in stock. Ouch

3 Likes

not so nice here

2 Likes

I have never been to a dispensary in Illinois refuse to pay that much

I understand, but I’ve had to travel to Michigan to get lower costs.

Growing is my way out!!

2 Likes

Hell ya man!! And growing it yourself is so much more satisfying. You can tweak each grow a little here and there until it’s yhe way you prefer. Everyone is different and like different things. I have friends that grow dank ass weed but I don’t prefer there methods. Its all love and fun doing it yourself. This site is awesome for that!!

2 Likes

I don’t know what you guys prefer but I always like to start with foxfarm ocean forrest when I’m growing in containers. It got plenty of nutrients in it already so I don’t start adding nutrients until about week 3 maybe a mild compost tea during the first 3 weeks but that ocean forrest is the shit!! Unless you know of some worm farms near you. We have those in northern California and that soil is off the hook. Comes with a 2 page list of everything in it!! Crazy shit. Just 4 yards cost $1500 when I was doing it big in the early 2000,s

2 Likes