First indoor grow

You better say that!! I hope to grow enough that I don’t have to visit there soon.

Happy birthday to your wife​:cake::cake:

2 Likes

So here’s today’s GDP photo 7 weeks since light flip, check these pictures

Thinking about taking someone’s suggestion & reveg her after harvest, probably next week

8 Likes

Here is my GDP reveg

and bubba kush reveg
My GSC few weeks away
My GSC just a few days away from Bringin her on home…
My Alaskan Purp LST
BRUCE… LST also is going great
and Pineapple LST

4 Likes

Your plants are really something. How much plant to keep ?

2 Likes

@Mrb53004 @Adcrag :v: GG #4 Feminized Popcorn Puff

4 Likes

You did an amazing job trimming that bud

2 Likes

Mike @Mrb53004 do I keep the main stem & a branch for reveg??

1 Like

Ooooooo…I’m looking forward to this.

So if your worried about height, here’s how I did it for one that I wanted to even up a touch. Used garden twine of course.

And so you can see how it helped to make a more even canopy.

Nice looking plants btw. Keep us updated on your grow.

4 Likes

You need to keep a few leaves, usually at a node / intersection. The apical branch (main stem) will re-veg quicker than a node branch. Clip off like you are TOPPING a plant. You can leave 1 or 2 nodes, make sure there are some leaves, you can trim off the buds with the rest of your dry

1 Like

Ok, still waiting for some amber trichomes, she’s getting purple & smells like grape koolaid.

Thinking end of week, but I’m open to suggestions

Should I do any trimming now?
Or wait til I chop?? 20210113_210921|375x500

Thanks

2 Likes

Wait till you harvest that beautiful plant :grin::v:

Well, as typical for me, I went ahead and did what I wasn’t supposed to do and topped it. It doesn’t seem any worse for it.

4 Likes

Well, then, it wasn’t something you weren’t supposed to do then, huh? You did great in responding to her energy, in my opinion. She looks beautiful and quite pleased with herself. :heart_eyes: :v:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks! It seems like it helped her fill out.

2 Likes

You’re welcome and I agree. As long as we follow that true energy flow (knowing when she needs something), you never go wrong. It’s those times that I’m bored and create problems where there is none that I have to watch out for. Haha!

2 Likes

Well y’all I’m pulling my GDP photo out the tent to dark closet before cut & reveg (I’m try🤔).

Will have to battle with the SCROG too. I’ll keep ya posted

6 Likes

It is why I no longer use nets…you have to get the rats nest untangled. If you get better at LST, you pretty much do not need the nets

3 Likes

I have faith everything is going to go swimmingly. Now I’m getting anxious about mine. So many of y’all are harvesting and I’m all over here staring at my plants, willing them along.

3 Likes

Remember, where there is a Will , there is a Way…

5 Likes