Darkheart's Danktuary

The growing is over. Now onto curing which is just as important as the grow.
These buds are really dense so that makes me a little nervous but my rh in the jars looks pretty good.
Would hate to lose this harvest to mold.

Looks like a nice relaxing weekend for once.
I think I’ll use the free time to clean my pre-filters and wipe down the tents and other equipment.
Maybe wash some Geopots.
Perhaps I will drop another Charlotte??

Hope your weekend is a good one too!

4 Likes

Looks like I’m going to run out of room in my short (2x2) tent.

Need to flip this lady within the week.
Kalashnikov…

4 Likes

I cannot see so clear at the moment. Can you please tell me how you have your fan set up? I need to replace all my fans.

The circulation fan or the extraction fan for the carbon filter?

The circulation fan is hanging from ratchet straps at the back of the tent, aiming between the light and the plants canopy.

The extracting fan is above the light with the carbon filter.

Please tell me you won’t be offended if I borrow from your set up?

Not at all. It’s pretty standard.

If you have any further queries, don’t hesitate to ask.

4 Likes

Hi, a great book to get is the cannabis grow bible by Greg green lots of really great info. It really helps me out a lot.

5 Likes

Hey y’all.
Hope everyone is doing well.

I have a quick update on some of my plants
I dropped another Charlotte’s web. This one looks normal. Happy about that.

I have a Green Crack in Geoflora organic nutes. It’s been really easy so far. The first time that it is used it is mixed into the soil. After that it is a topdressing every two weeks and keeping the plant evenly moist.

I chopped my Sexxpot this morning. She is gonna be a beast to trim.

All of these plants are from Weedseedsexpress.

I’ll update the rest of the girls soon. I have a busy day ahead of me and only had a few moments to snap a few pics and write this.

Thanks for stoppin by the Danktuary!

5 Likes

You always have the most stunning plants. Thanks for sharing them with us.

4 Likes

@Darkheart420 ‘s Danktuary is quite dank!

Awesome grow, as usual :+1:

3 Likes

Also, I’d just like to say that window shopping is both exciting and depressing.

2 Likes

Hey everyone.
I’ve been busy ,as usual.Hope y’all are doing well.

Thought that I’d share the quadline plant with you today.
She is the Kalashnikov from Dope Seeds…

9 Likes

Beautiful lush growth @Darkheart420
Splendid :+1::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thank you Khatru.

She’s a nice plant but does look a little mag deficient to me. She will get an Epsom foliar tonight and an adjustment to the nutes for her next feed.

From the pic it looks like I need to adjust a few of her training leads too.

I did flip her to flower about four days ago.

3 Likes

@Darkheart420 Please tell why you or what you see that makes you think she is Mag deficient. I often do a mag spray and a calcium spray as it is the best way to feed them and not get too much calmag in the soil that can lead to nutrient issues. When I make soil, I add my dolomite and some gypsum right into the soil and from there on, only foliar feeding.

3 Likes

@Mrb53004 early mag deficiency starts with weakened stems before it shows other signs. If your stems and branches are a little droopy and your watering schedule is fine it’s likely an early stage mag deficiency and possible silica deficiency. A little bit of magnesium and DE will perk that baby right up. I also see a little purple starting in the stems on one of the back branches. @Darkheart420 knows what they’re doing. Lol

5 Likes

Thanks MDBuds. Many times we forget that old people suffer from short term memory loss, newbies do not have a clue and the general populous gets wisdom form words like this.

5 Likes

Here is a close up of her leaves that I just grabbed.

I’m running her under her own 190 watt light. One I haven’t used before.
Working with a nutrient that always throws curve balls in the first three weeks of flower.
I’m talking to the owner of the company to see if they will replace or refund. There was a bad batch produced and of course I bought a big #22 bag of it. Sheesh.

5 Likes

@Darkheart420 yeah I saw that but wasn’t able to tell from the first photo if just water spots or some yellowing or fading starting from deficiency. Glad you noticed your self though and included the fix. It’ll definitely help others diagnose and fix their own plants if no one is around to answer questions.

4 Likes

It appears that the insolubility of the nutrient is probably the mag additive they used.
I believe my water has enough cal in it.
My options are cal-mag 4-0-0 or epsom.
Since I don’t want to screw around with lowering my base nute to add the cal-mag I’ll just add the epsom.
I may change my tune as she gets closer to the light. I see one telltale spot of cal def and I’ll switch.
I’m going to start running different nutes until I get this Mega Crop stuff figured out.
I have Fox farms, Geoflora and Remo sitting around. Remo…seven bottles…ugh.

4 Likes